• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So C.M. Punk's First Opponent WILL Be Joe Blow...

I can't wait to cut promos about the junkies in his family.

If this was long ago in the WWE, Jericho could have jammed a heroin needle in Punk & ended his Straight Edge streak. The following weeks worth of vignettes & Jericho promos would have been gold. Punk goes down the spiral & cameras catch him on the street out of his mind kind of like the old Cactus Jack ones, but better.

But alas, all we got was fake booze and sugar glass bottles...

If this was long ago in the WWE, Jericho could have jammed a heroin needle in Punk & ended his Straight Edge streak. The following weeks worth of vignettes & Jericho promos would have been gold. Punk goes down the spiral & cameras catch him on the street out of his mind kind of like the old Cactus Jack ones, but better.

But alas, all we got was fake booze and sugar glass bottles...

Wouldn't an aspirin also end his streak? I'd imagine he'd be more irked by that than alcohol, since most of us wouldn't bat an eye anyway.

Fuck it, GSB vs Punk. We can get you ready in time bro. Just remember, sidestep his springboard clothesline, call him Phil and then hit him in the lump in his back. Easy win.

Telling him he never headlined Wrestlemania also works. Turns him into a weeping mess.

Wouldn't an aspirin also end his streak? I'd imagine he'd be more irked by that than alcohol, since most of us wouldn't bat an eye anyway.

Technically his streak was broken by those highly addictive Z-Pak's.

CM Punk lives a lie.

You seriously think Punk isn't focused or dedicated to his first fight? The guy gave his life to professional wrestling, until he was getting nothing back. He moved away from Chicago to be closer to his training camp, he trains twice a day and works in one of the best mma camps. If you have ever seen his dvd, you would know he is focused on being the best he can be. He wants to prove his worth and he will not stop until he earns what he was given. I don't know him personally, but I know he is training his ass off. Win or lose, it doesn't matter.

I will never doubt his dedication to being the best in the professional wrestling world. I don't see that same level of dedication in his current endeavors.

By the way:

http://deadspin.com/meet-sage-northcutt-1747064967

If this is the guy that CM Punk is going to face, then Dana only sees Punk as a stepping stone for a new star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back