Smackdown....Will It Survive? (merged)

i think once batista gets back and the undertaker gets on a storyline soon, i don't think smackdown will be in trouble as it is now...maybe switch some guys like carlito or charlie hass over to smackdown...

I had a good idea reading this thread. WWE Management should make a poll or something on wwe.com that asks from four superstars on one brand which one the fans would like to see the most on the other brand. When the fans pick the star, that star goes on the other brand for one show only and faces for the title that is associated with his push. example:

Which RAW Superstar do you want to see face Bobby Lashley for the US Championship on SmackDown! this week?:

Kane (%)
Carlito (%)
Ric Flair (%)
Chris Masters (%)

Say Kane won. He would be the US Champion on RAW, but then the next week would be another poll:

Which SmackDown! Superstar do you want to see try and win back the US Championship from Kane? (or something like that; bear with me here):

Lashley (%)
Chris Benoit (%)
Finlay (%)
Ken Kennedy (%)

Then if, say, Lashley won it back, he goes back on SD! and Kane and Lashley have an interpromotional feud. That would DEFINATELY get ratings. Post thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back