Smackdown Live 5/9: I didn't read these spoilers either.

Not as good as last week but this has done more for the two of them since Breeze's music video in NXT.

It's no Total Bellas with Miz and Maryse... but I'll take Fashion Files on the weekly over 80% of what's on the show these days.

It's no Total Bellas with Miz and Maryse... but I'll take Fashion Files on the weekly over 80% of what's on the show these days.

You and me both. Wow this crowd is dead tonight as well. WTH is the WWE thinking.

Does anyone have a clue as to why they are holding off on actually having a Nakamura match with anyone?

You and me both. Wow this crowd is dead tonight as well. WTH is the WWE thinking.

They're holding off Nakamura until Backlash. All the good young talent on Raw is injured like Strowman and no Revival. No Raw champion. Orton delivering RIVITING promos as usual on Smackdown. As much as people say they love it... no Cena hurts. No Jericho. The IC Title is on Ambrose an is an absolutely bore. Should I go on? lol

They're holding off Nakamura until Backlash. All the good young talent on Raw is injured like Strowman and no Revival. No Raw champion. Orton delivering RIVITING promos as usual on Smackdown. As much as people say they love it... no Cena hurts. No Jericho. The IC Title is on Ambrose an is an absolutely bore. Should I go on? lol

Now I'm depressed. LOL

Now I'm depressed. LOL

There are silver linings though. Jinder isn't bad. New Day have to still get to Smackdown. Rusev will be back and for the love of all that is holy hopefully has a face turn sometime this year because I've been waiting for that forever.

Where exactly have the New Day been? Have they been doing house shows or are they just all on vacation? Or is this all buying time with Kofi's injury?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back