Smackdown LD 5/23: Jinder. That is Mah-all.

This could be the greatest action Smackdown has ever seen. Three matches. Total of 60 seconds in length.

And this is the problem with Mahal holding the title: he's average. He has a good look (like many others), his talking is average at best and his matches are average at best. That doesn't scream champion to me and it never should.

WWE is just like every other company where you and I work. Sometimes it's not the most talented guys who get the recognition, sometimes it's what's best for business.

However, I'm not against it as much as you are. It's a fresh main event scene for the time being and the story isn't horrible. It's just cliché and overused, but I do think that they've been turning crap into something watchable. They are building Jinder Mahal and establishing his character. As of right now, he's just angry all the time. He's an Indian and he loves India. Good good. But who is he outside of it?

I understand it's an overpush, but the WWE Championship gives him a platform to keep on evolving his character. Sure, it should have been done in the uppercard and midcard, but sometimes a push to the stars is different.

Have an open mind to it and don't take it too seriously for this run.

Rematches for Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships are actually a HUGE fashion violation in the state of Ohio. (they have weird laws)

WWE is just like every other company where you and I work. Sometimes it's not the most talented guys who get the recognition, sometimes it's what's best for business.

However, I'm not against it as much as you are. It's a fresh main event scene for the time being and the story isn't horrible. It's just cliché and overused, but I do think that they've been turning crap into something watchable. They are building Jinder Mahal and establishing his character. As of right now, he's just angry all the time. He's an Indian and he loves India. Good good. But who is he outside of it?

I understand it's an overpush, but the WWE Championship gives him a platform to keep on evolving his character. Sure, it should have been done in the uppercard and midcard, but sometimes a push to the stars is different.

Have an open mind to it and don't take it too seriously for this run.

I'm self-employed and a one person company.

Yeah show those crowd reaction shots! A kid being upset over a five minute match can totally be on the same level as the Streak Guy after one of the biggest matches ever. You earn that paycheck and those stock options Dunn!

I'm self-employed and a one person company.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back