Smackdown LD 5/23: Jinder. That is Mah-all.

Knowing how out of touch Jinder is with Indian culture, he'd probably put cattle horns on the front of the limo.

What? I know he's canadian born, but he's also Indian and as is his family. He's Sikh, he's really fluent in Punjabi. What the hell, really? His mother just didn't had the labour in India. He's been there, he worked there. He has family there.

Jinder wins. Cashes in on himself. Becomes two-time champion and doesn't have to worry about the briefcase running around all year.

Seriously, the champion should have the opportunity to win the briefcase. If anything to prevent being caught off guard. Wouldn't mind Jinder Mahal and Orton in there, really. With Owens and AJ Styles free for a rematch.

RAW - "We have one hell of a multi-man pay per view main event lineup."
Smackdown Live - "Hold my beer."

Didn't think about Zayn when I posted mine. I wouldn't mind it much, but it would make zero sense for an underdog to win MITB.

The only problem with Zayn is the fact that he'll probably use it fair and square. Would really love him to win, if it means he would ruin Kevin Owens's first WWE Championship run. Their story has been beaten to a pulp, I know, but it's so rare a midcard real rivals like them. They could become a "forced" tag team. They could fight for the US title and the World Title and it would be like a good book that should end with one retiring the other.

There's like three segments left already. Main event. Something from the tag division. Jinder celebration obviously interrupted by Orton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back