Smackdown LD 5/23: Jinder. That is Mah-all.

Evening all got in late and missed most of the show, DVR'd it though. Enjoying this match. What's this about a Final File, don't say the Fashion Files are now done.

We don't appreciate Ziggler as much as we should. He makes everyone look like a million bucks. He's been a really good asset in WWE and he's probably a future Hall of Famer.

We don't appreciate Ziggler as much as we should. He makes everyone look like a million bucks. He's been a really good asset in WWE and he's probably a future Hall of Famer.

He does make people look good, but doesn't take away from the fact that I personally can't stand the guy.

He does make people look good, but doesn't take away from the fact that I personally can't stand the guy.

I can understand that. Tastes are tastes. He's really loud and he's been using the same shtick forever. Yet, he always delivers and he always makes his opponents look good. Be it a SmackDown show or a PPV and I respect that.

I'm not in the Braun Strowman bandwagon for instance. It's tastes! :)

I would argue the opposite. He never fails to suck the energy out of any match that he's in. I'm sure he'll find a way to be boring while falling off a ladder at MITB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back