• Sting

• Bobby Roode

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

Slammiversary 2012
Sting v. Bobby Roode (C)
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv1.jpg

All discussion here.​

I want to say Roode wins. This match puts one of TNA's All Time Greats vs. The Best There Is Today. Its actually a interesting match. Won't make me buy the PPV, but an interesting match none the less.

IHW's Prediction-
Roode retains in an okay bout, but nothing to impressive.

Grandma Says-
"Ain't no way Bobby beats Sting. He is back and better then ever!"

this match hopefully is as good or better then the match they had at victory road i expect to see bobby roode pick up the pinfall victory over sting here it looks like were getting closer to roode vs storm 2 so no way roode drops the belt.

I really believe they are wasting an entire main event slot trying to capitalize on the popularity of Sting. This match will be as exciting as it was on Impact tonight. They could have gone so many ways with this such as King of the Mountain or at least some kind of match besides a one on one between two guys who really don't have that great of chemistry. I'll be watching this PPV but the lack of build for over half the card and the underwhelming main events is not helping TNA right now.

Really REALLY disappointed there is no KOTM... what do Hardy, Anderson and RVD have to do? They could've easily been put with Sting and Roode for the match. Especially on the comapny's 10th anniversary man.

Ah well guess we can't change it now. If Sting wins I would be very disappointed as well haha but I'll go for Roode, hopefully a clean win too so he can put Sting in his place!

This is a toss up, but I think somehow Roode retains. Maybe it'll be due to outside interference, but this doesn't seem like it'll end cleanly. Truthfully, this could've been made a title match for the live Impact. But it is what it is.

Sting needs to lay his old ass down for Roode. Their finish at Victory Road was pretty cheap, and Sting has made Roode tap how many times this year on Impact? 3 is it?

I know Roode is a heel and isn't supposed to pick up many clean wins, but I feel with his clean win (well, ok AJ was distracted by Kaz and Daniels, but not actively molested) over AJ on Impact a couple of weeks ago (and to a lesser extend the ladder match at Sacrifice) his reign has turned a corner. Sting needs to lay his ass down for the 1-2-3, to start building Roode for Storm.

I don't mean to sound derogatory towards Sting by the way. He's a true great and I'm sure he doesn't play politics and would happily lay down for Roode. I imagine the problems lie with creative.

TNA has kind of painted themselves into a corner here. Now booking 101 suggests that it's all but certain Roode will retain against Sting this Sunday at the ppv, which only makes TNA picking up this feud even more redundant. If TNA does take the title off Roode this Sunday, it'll be a huge step backwards in my opinion. As usual against Sting, Roode goes into ppv match looking weak. Since going live, I think TNA has had an opportunity to present Roode in something of a different light. It would've garnered at least some interest, with me, if they'd have had Roode score a win over Sting last night to even things up rather than having it look so lopsided. Instead, we see the old TNA chesnut of the older guy from the past beating up the younger guy.

I'm picking Roode to come out with a win here, though I'm expecting it to come about in a very flukey way.

I'm really not that interested in this match as I should be, which is bad considering that it's for the TNA World Championship. Roode should not be facing Sting. The #1 contendership match should have happened already on Impact and he should be facing Hardy, Anderson, RVD, or oh I dunno JAMES STORM, instead. Plus they have already given away this match for FREE on Impact already. Why pay money to see it when I have already seen it? It could be worse. At least Roode isn't facing someone like Garett Bischoff or Eric Young.

Sting can still work a good match so it should be an alright match. Roode will win, it's safe to say that at this point. Roode facing RVD/Hardy/Anderson has more potential than Sting facing any of them. Plus, with Roode being the longest reigning TNA World Champion in history then his reign needs to be ended by someone who would benefit from gaining momentum from ending it. Sting doesn't need that. He's a legend already. Keep the belt on Roode until his next challenger, or Storm, can dethrone him. Roode retains to close the show after a decent match.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Bobby Roode will retain the TNA World Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back