Skip Sheffield to join Wade Barret now?

orton0384

Pre-Show Stalwart
I believe if Skip Sheffield returns anytime soon, he should join Wade Barrets groups as it will even it out to 5 men each and a monster type enforcer on both sides.

I would ask, do you think this is:
A.Feasible?
B.Exciting?
C.Boring?

Please feel free to share! Thanks guys!

the smackdown nexus already has a monster. Ezekiel Jackson! and now with mason ryan with the new nexus on raw they both have a monster guy. i think skip will debut in some other fashion. he could join the smackdown nexus to even it out to 5 and 5. not a bad idea but the smackdown nexus doesn't necessarily need another big monster guy, could use 1 but it shouldn't be the only reason for skip to join barrett

Have Sheffield go to Smackdown and possibly team with Jackson as an unstoppable tag team and possibly taking the tag titles in the future. I was looking forward to a face Jackson on Smackdown though

I think both Jackson and Skip would look awkward together I'd have to see it to believe it. If you think about it New Nexus on Raw has Husky and Ryan now both guys are huge and can play enforcers. I can see Micheal Traver perhaps coming back to Wade Barrett considering he went back to FCW after he healed from his injury.

I dont think Skip is needed in either of the Nexus factions now, both have big enforcers is Mason Ryan and Big Zeke. However, I cannot see any other way in which Sheffield will return, if they dont repackage him. He was never kicked out of Nexus, so technically he should just return to Raw..but Barrett is no longer there. So I expect he will show up on Smackdown.

I wouldnt mind seeing Skip and Zeke team up and dominate SD, but where does that leave the team of Gabriel and Slater? I am really struggling to see where Sheffield will fit into the mix to be honest

Dang it man i was just about to make this thread! lol. my thread was just going to be should the smackdown nexus get a good member. to answer your question, yea this is feasible but it would be a bad idea. Ezekial jackson is more than enough muscle for the group. if they do get anyone i would like it to be either one of the NXT rookies from this season or season 2(luck cannon or brodus clay anyone?) or a FCW talent, much like mason ryan he made an impactful debut attacking punk to get the DQ, then destryoing cena with that powerslam move. if anybody from FCW was to join i would like Seth Rollins,although i would prefer him with CM Punk, or someone already on SD not doing anything like drew McIntyre or someone else.

I dont think Skip is needed in either of the Nexus factions now, both have big enforcers is Mason Ryan and Big Zeke. However, I cannot see any other way in which Sheffield will return, if they dont repackage him. He was never kicked out of Nexus, so technically he should just return to Raw..but Barrett is no longer there. So I expect he will show up on Smackdown.

I wouldnt mind seeing Skip and Zeke team up and dominate SD, but where does that leave the team of Gabriel and Slater? I am really struggling to see where Sheffield will fit into the mix to be honest

My suggestion to bring back Skip is to have him come back on Raw where everyone expects him to join the new Nexus but he turns down CM Punks during his initiation "because this is frickin' stupid" and gets beatdown and have him do a face turn with a "Hulk" (as in the green guy, not Hogan) -type gimmick where normally he's a chill cool guy but when he gets in the ring, he "hulks" up and messes people up bad.

I would rather have him go to Raw at first. Requesting to be in the group because he technically did not get kicked out. CM Punk arranges a match against Mason Ryan, to prove who is the real monster. Eventually he will lose against Mason Ryan and proving he is not better than him.

For the next few weeks I think he should be with John Cena and try to take down Nexus (Raw). He will eventually will get tired of losing and go to Smackdown. He meets up with Barrett and asks can he join the group. Barrett will decline, Skip will then quit on trying to join either or the Nexus. Then I see him in the tag division give him a gimmick like Trent Barreta, as a Neanderthal or a untamed beast. He will team up with Trent in a couple of months and try to win the tag titles.

After 1 year or so I see him in the mid card racing for the US or Intercontinental Title.

I'm not too sure on this yet. I was almost expecting Sheffield or Tarver to show up the other night on RAW and do the interference. However, I think that I'd be a little surprised to see either of those guys at this point, since RAW brought in fresh blood, what's to stop Smackdown from bringing in fresh blood as well for a new member? I mean Ezekiel isn't technically new. He's been around for a while, he could equal out where Punk took over for Nexus on the Red side. Barrett still has Justin and Heath, the OG members with him. Then they could bring someone fresh off the farm, just like with Mason Ryan, not necessarily as the muscle, since that's what Big Zeke is for. Probably for another role within the group, maybe someone with the lineage factor, (Husky, Hennig) etc. Maybe bring in a Dibiase? That would be a great way to introduce another person to the lineup. That's just a thought to have everything have its own counterpart from the other side.

I am starting to think he should become a face like Jackson was. Just without that dumb goofy smile. Have him pair with Orton and Cena in matches Vs New Nexus. Pretty soon have him feuding with either Punk or Barrett after the big one Wrestlemania. If they decide to keep him heel he should join a different stable or tag then Nexus. Unless he gets moved to Smackdown then he would be ok in Nexus.

I can see him feuding with batistwo as Y2J puts it quite nicely. As a sort of "you took my spot you bastard" kind of thing.

@Hardcore4Life sorry man early bird gets the worm. But I gave you rep as great minds think alike. hehehe.

All in all I'm very happy to see that WWE creative is giving me what I want. I'm still hoping for the Wrestlemania neXus vs Core match. Heres to all of you. Thanks for posting and contributing.

Whether it was positive negative or outright stupid thank you for your two cents! Have a great day folks!

It dont matter who Skip joins but Skip should join the new Nexus or The Corre because the Comedy Cowboy gimmick is stupid and Skip should be playing a monster heel.

There are two problems with this suggestion. The first is that since Husky Harris got punted back to FCW, there are now only four members of the New Nexus. The second is that Skip Sheffield is redundant as a part of the Corre. What can he do in the ring that Zeke can't? Nothing important, that's what.

Make him the Lone Wolf character, give him the F-5 as a finisher and book him as the next " Monster" in the E. Give him a manager who can talk and make him Brock Lesnar. He has the physicalish skills. Either way, I want the F-5 back in wrestling and I think Skip would be a good candidate. Also, change his name from Skip. I take someone named Skip as seriously as I do as a Samoan with a Fupa.

I see Skipper working best as a lone wolf now... the sides have been set for war now with Barrett's Core and Punk's Nu-Nexus.

That said, it'd be cool if they acknowledged that he was a former Nexus member and WASN'T exiled and there's some sort of "Battle For Skip" angle added to the Stable War. Wade accepts that Skip wants to go it alone, while no one says "no" to CM Punk.

But yeah, I see Skip going it solo when he gets back. The "tough to beat" face akin to Batista or more recently Ezekial Jackson makes sense... but Skip's eyes bulging out of his head when goes into the zone say he should be a heel.

They already have Big Zek as their enforcer though and if they do plan on doing nexus vs corre then it should remain as is without any new members on each side.

There's no need for Skip to join either faction. At this point, he should just sit out until all this WM stuff is done with, and then debut.

Since VKM is thinking of making him the next big face next to Cena, I'd like to see him join the war against the Nexus. Imagine him hitting his clotheslines from hell on all four of them and then lifting Punk up for a final, more devastating finisher... It'd be an epic way to get him over to the fans and put him back in the storyline.

Like said have him come in pissed because he was never kicked out but doesn't beleive in them now. Join with the likes of Cena and maybe random attacks on nexus. The whole "Hulk" thing sounds cool at first but they screwed that angle up with Festus. Just needs to be a big guy that comes in does his work and walks out without a word. How well did it work for Goldberg when he debut in WCW. The mystery and animalistic side would drive people to like him. I love people that don't need to talk the crowd up to side with them. Just rather let actions speak for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back