• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sigh, a request.

I know that I don't really ~go here~ anymore, and I'm not even sure how many people can really follow through with what I'm asking, but it doesn't hurt *to* ask, so I will. If you haven't been following the news besides the elections in NJ and Virgina and other places this is what happened tonight:

"Maine voters have rejected a bill that would have legalized same-sex marriages in the state."

Yeah, that same old thing again. This isn't a thread to discuss that, though whatever, if you want to come in with a different opinion it's your perogative. I do want to ask if anyone of you has a Twitter, to please log on, and EVEN JUST ONCE include #godloveslove in one of your tweets. We're trying to trend it, because millions of people around the world see Twitters Top 10 Trends, and this needs to be seen, and it's the little we can do tonight.

If you think this is silly, carry on, if you think this is advertising, whatever ban me, I don't care, and if you can find the time to do this even once, it'll be appreciated.

"Love is love, regardless."

Thanks​

Reactions: X
Yep. Just read the results about an hour ago.

Seniors and Religion. Those are the two biggies standing in the way of Gay Rights. And there is absolutely NOTHING that can be done about it, as NOTHING is going to change their minds on it, AT ALL.

Time is the only thing that will result in change, through Generational Change. Meanwhile education in the schools on religion and homosexuality are the key investment in future generations. It's working, but there is nothing that will change the minds of Seniors in this day and age. People just have to wait it out.

You know where I stand on this issue Dragon, I don't ever use my Twitter but I'll go and do this right now.

Maine of all places...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back