Sig Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make one of Kane and the Undertaker as the Brothers of Destruction?
Also have images of them giving someone the Tombstone.
SIZE-Same size as your Raven one.

hey could u by chance make me a jeff hardy sig??

color: blur and purple

superstar : jeff hardy perhaps doin a swanton newer hardy with arm paint in wwe??

effects: something hardy like...thanks credit will go to u

Here ya' go:

jeffxt0.png

Hmmm... Well, no offence, but I don't think you should be doing a request thread just yet. Don't get me wrong, your sigs are OK, but I think you need to fine-tune your skills a little bit. Don't take it personally. Just a little constructive criticism.

I don't have a request thread to get known around here. If people would like a sig of their favorite wrestler, I'd be happy to do it for them. Some people must have their name credited and won't do certain people and... that ain't me. I'm not one of those people who sit here all day making designs for a living. When I feel like it, I come on here and check around.

theguppee1234 in my eyes is the best sig maker on here cuz he made mine and his others are awesome

Thank you. Maybe I don't use photoshop 24/7 and am a pro and stuff, but I do what I can for people that respect that.

Man this is some cool artwork kid....nice.

Could you hook me up with one?

It would be insane if u could take my sig pic and put like nightime background with cop cars with lights flashin behind me, and jail bars on the other side or something. with "THE PROBLEM" in cool looking lettering. Throw the world championship in there or whatever. Use your creative judgement man. I'd definately like to see something like that...wish I knew how to do that shit.

hahaha...sorry dude i don't know how to size these shits...I would make it smaller if i knew how...

I can make the sig, but can't get that pic to a good size. You still want the sig with that little pic or no pic? If you want, I can put a black outline of a man in the middle like this:

fhp4.png

(^ NOT THE REAL PIC! lol ^)

Not that pic, but I mean instead of you, it will be like an outline of a body with the world title around its waist? U want something like that?

If I gave u the link to where the photo is at would that help...I dont mean to sound like a jackass but i dont know much about this shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back