• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sig Armbands

Whenever people complain about the layout of this forum, I'm just happy that our site doesn't look like that. Way overcrowded.

Mind you, I'm still a firm believer that forums only require two sections. Section One - whatever is the primary focus of the forum (i.e. wrestling). Section Two - everything else. You may laugh, but I see it work on a daily basis. Members Online lists that are so long they don't even fit on my (considerably large) screen. Threads paved with gold.

I am not defecting in any way.

I figured it would be fun to run one, so why not. What is the worst that can happen? It doesn't work then I move on.

I'm going to count running a fed as an unnecessary vice. Hand on the fucking screen, Crashin. You must be cleansed:

jjwyyp.jpg

I am not defecting in any way.

I figured it would be fun to run one, so why not. What is the worst that can happen? It doesn't work then I move on.

You are going to another forum, saying you're from wz and as such would like to run an e-fed. If it goes tits up, who does it look bad on? You or WZ?

Plus, you have no experience of running an E-Fed.

It not very easy, you know.

I'd go on there and make a snarky comment, but can't be arsed sign up. Then again, I may already be signed up there. Who the fuck knows.

I love how Baller has the balls to go over there and talk shit about posters here but it appears that his balls disappear once he's on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back