• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shows you grew up watching.

I had a mark out moment today.I was switching channels in the morning and Digimon was on.Granted it was Digimon Data Squad but its digimon nonetheless.

I already saw somebody mention it, and steal the chance away from me. Thundercats, is a distant, distant first place for cartoons with me. Shouldn't really shock anybody. I've got the logo on my right bicep, permanently and for always. It will never get removed.

As far as live action series', why don't you take a guess? Here's a hint: It rhymes with "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer", ran for seven seasons, and starred Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Others I can think of (other than the ones I have already listed) include

Saved By The Bell
Tom & Jerry
Gladiators (Jet and Lightning were BABES!)
Hey Arnold
Biker Mice From Mars
Sabrina The Teenage Witch (Salem FTW! and you would definitely have fucked Aunt Zelda!)
Baywatch (oh yeahhh)
The A-Team
Simpsons

Like most my list is endless, pretty much anything on Cartoon Network and Nickolodeon was a ritual for me to watch as a kid.

Favorites include: Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, All That, Toonami (DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam, and even Hamtaro yes Hamtaro)

Also, Stu making chocolate pudding at 4 am is still great to this day.

Others I can think of (other than the ones I have already listed) include

Saved By The Bell
Tom & Jerry
Gladiators (Jet and Lightning were BABES!)
Hey Arnold
Biker Mice From Mars
Sabrina The Teenage Witch (Salem FTW! and you would definitely have fucked Aunt Zelda!)
Baywatch (oh yeahhh)
The A-Team
Simpsons

Epic. Epic. Epic. :lmao:

There were rarely any actresses on that show that wouldn't have gotten the bone.

What was that other show MJH used to be in where she played a chick who acted more like a guy who'd break the fourth wall non-stop and her boyfriend kept climbing through the window every 5 minutes?

And more to the point, what the hell happened to MJH anyway? I mean, the last thing i remember her being in (apart from Batman Beyond as the Dee Dee twins) was some stupid teen comedy movie about hooking up with the boy next door...... Britney's 'Crazy' was the theme song if i recall correctly, and then i don't think i've heard MJH's name in popular media since then.

There were rarely any actresses on that show that wouldn't have gotten the bone.

What was that other show MJH used to be in where she played a chick who acted more like a guy who'd break the fourth wall non-stop and her boyfriend kept climbing through the window every 5 minutes?

And more to the point, what the hell happened to MJH anyway? I mean, the last thing i remember her being in (apart from Batman Beyond as the Dee Dee twins) was some stupid teen comedy movie about hooking up with the boy next door...... Britney's 'Crazy' was the theme song if i recall correctly, and then i don't think i've heard MJH's name in popular media since then.

1) That first show was Clarrissa Explains it All, and it was full of win.

2) The movie you're thinking of was "Drive Me Crazy".

Sometimes it pays to grow up 'round a bunch of women.

So I should keep my son from watching the Green Ranger to avoid him turning into a ***? Gotcha.

You're mean.

I guess you should also keep him from watching Spiderman, X-Men, Batman, Justice League, Tom and Jerry, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Cosby Show, Family Matters, the Simpsons, and most importantly on the list of things I watched as a child, Monday Night Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back