Shows that were awesome back in the day

ThUnDeRpHoEnIx

Proud Team Bring It Member
Remember those shows that were awesome..yet crappy now cause they kept going?Like Yugioh and Pokemon.I can think of one more that was totally and utterly awesome though..POWER RANGERS!!

These guys were mean...the first series was the best tho..The black ranger who was my 2nd favourite behind Tommy(he was like 5 different rangers..he was green,red,white,black and others im pretty sure) had a godamn FUCKING MASTADON!!That thing could take shit down anyways without the rest of the zords.And the Red ranger got a DRAGON!!!That shit was awesome.But they killed this show with its continuity..i saw a show recently and its was like Elephant beast or some shit.I immediately switched the channel Family Guy.

So can you think of any other examples?

I was always into the shows that were on Nick in the early 90s.

Are You Afraid of the Dark, Saloute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, etc.

Hey Arnold is one of the best shows of all the times. Every season is on Netflix and I was watching some the other day. It made me realize just how spoiled we were with these awesome shows. Hey Arnold was funny, but also just fun and down-to-Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back