• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Triple H pass Ric Flair's record 16 World Championship's

Personally I hope Trips does, I don't like Rick never will. I respect what he's done but I still don't like him, anyway I think Triple H just might top 16. There's two reasons why I think this 1) Triple H is married to Vince's daughter 2) Rick is in TNA so Vince might want to get back at him. Anyway records are there to be broken so even if Triple H doesn't overtake the record then I know somebody who will most definitely overtake the record and I think we all know who that is. Yep, John Cena.

I don't know that being the son-in-law of Vince is a valid reason, but I do think Vince would let him beat Ric just to spite Flair. I think Trip has the charisma, stamina and wherewithal to hold that many titles with the strength needed. Few people have been able to own a belt and I think its about time that Trip be given a long run as the WWE or World Champ.

Trips and Ric are good friends in real life. He would decline Vince's offer. Further more it makes no difference how many reigns he has, Flair's reigns equal nearly 10 years as a world champion. GOOD GRIEF already..

Yes Triple H absolutly should pass Flair's 16 world titles. Just for one simple reason. Because Ric Flair went to TNA after WWE gave him such a great retirement sendoff. HHH was such a big part of Flair's "farewell", going to TNA was a slap in HHH's and HBK's faces. After all WWE did for Ric in his "retirement", he repays them by signing with their rival company?:wtf: So I think WWE should let HHH win 17 championships, just to spite Ric Flair!

Someone will eventually pass the always overrated Ric Flair in number of titles won, but I dont think it will be HHH. As much as it hurts me to say this, I think will be ................wait for it!..........wait for it!.........John Cena!

Actually Triple H is well enough off to get by with the amount of titles he has won, he is already a future HoF er and should let somebody else get the titles, as in the miz, or christian, ziggler, anybody who have zero championships (major ones, not tna, or intercontinental) and elevate them

I agree Triple H has accomplished alot and as far as i can tell is getting towards the end of his career. I think WWE should let their young guns (such as miz, ziggler , etc) win and have Triple H have one last good rivalry and be done with is active wrestler career.

I agree Triple H has accomplished alot and as far as i can tell is getting towards the end of his career. I think WWE should let their young guns (such as miz, ziggler , etc) win and have Triple H have one last good rivalry and be done with is active wrestler career.

You need guys like Triple H to hold the WWE Championship so younger guys can use him as a stepping stone to the Main Event. What if Triple H never jobbed to Sheamus? Sheamus probably would've never won a second WWE championship. Triple H is there to put people over. Making Triple H WWE Champion gives the younger guys more of a push towards main eventing. Should Triple H pass Flair's record. Hell yeah! If you are not there to win championships, then get the fuck out. Record are meant to be broken. And guys like John Cena, Triple H, and maybe even Edge, should break Flair's record.

You need guys like Triple H to hold the WWE Championship so younger guys can use him as a stepping stone to the Main Event. What if Triple H never jobbed to Sheamus? Sheamus probably would've never won a second WWE championship. Triple H is there to put people over. Making Triple H WWE Champion gives the younger guys more of a push towards main eventing. Should Triple H pass Flair's record. Hell yeah! If you are not there to win championships, then get the fuck out. Record are meant to be broken. And guys like John Cena, Triple H, and maybe even Edge, should break Flair's record.

First of all, I don't quite get the importance of winning a world title(s) 16 times. Especially in today's era with frequent title changes. I mean shit, the Ultimate Warrior held the WWF title for nearly a year. In today's era you could've lost and won the a few times in that time span (since there are 12 PPVs a year now).

I think the fact Flair held the world titles for nearly 10 years is more the accomplishment than winning it 16 times. But since they promote the hell out of how many times they win it, I'm sure HHH will surpass him in that.

I hope Cena doesn't become comparable to Ric Flair by any means. Flair was the greatest ever, Cena is just a poor man's Hulk Hogan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back