Should TNA Keep Sting From Retiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TNA moral is so low (as we read, anyway) that if Sting doesn't want to be around, I wouldn't break the bank to keep him around if he is going to be unhappy. Personally, I felt Sting in TNA is (was) really working well, and I feel that it would be a pretty big loss.

I feel with the current Roster that TNA can continue to grow without Sting, although Sting is to thank for TNA being at that point as well.

After the TNA ppv Genesis and the tag team match between Angle/Nash vs Sting and Booker T, Sting has not been seen at a tna event since that night. The Icons contract expired on 1/1/08 but is still listed on the TNA roster so tyhe question still remains what will become of The Icon sting? Is vince trying to lure him to WWE? Is he waiting for a better contract? Or is he Just taking the time off just to be with his familly? Or something else. Whats your opionon?

I personally belive that the Icon is just taking the time off with his family and enjoying his life, after all he didnt become and Icon over night.

Well, Sting reportedly signed on for another year with TNA. I don't think TNA kept him from retiring, though. Sting has the name power to pretty much choose his own destiny...and most companies would do whatever they could to have him around. His knowledge of the business is priceless to the young talent who choose to pick his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back