• He should go Part-Time

• Stay in WWE and as face of company

• none of the above

• This whole fourm is idiotic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestlezones Top Heel
There's really no explanation needed Cena's did everything their is to do I mean what's left besides The Undertaker's Streak but their's only a 50/50 chance that's what he will be doing at 'Mania I mean he's been the Face Of The Company for 8 years,Been in wrestling for 13 years(12 with the 'F/E including development) Beaten Rock,HHH,HBK,Kane,Taker,Lesnar,Orton,Batista,etc. I mean what's next I can't possibly think of another feud for Cena Or should he go Part-Time because of his Injury's (almost every 5 months) what do you think....

No he shouldn't. He is still fairly young and is still the number one guy. Cena still puts on high quality matches, great promos and is a legend of the business. There is no reason for him to retire unless the injuries start to become more frequent.

I suppose if he did retire soon it would be at the top which is always a good thing but it is far too soon. He can still be the top guy.

Cena can still give back to the WWE by building up new guys such as Roman Reigns or Bray Wyatt. WWE has invested too much in Cena for him to retire. Even after he retire from the ring, he will become an ambassador for WWE, he's not leaving WWE anytime soon.

one of the dumbest topics in the history of this site. seriously, this takes the cake.

im not even going to dignify this with a response since its so painfully obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back