Should I be released from the prison?

Should I Be Released From The Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Desperate to be relevant? :lmao:
Indeed.

Now it is wisdom of the masses, eh? Check the poll in this thread recently?
Again you miss the point. I don't need people to support me to be right. I'm just pointing out how transparent you are.

You felt like dicking him around some. Why is that so hard to admit?
Dicking him around? What the fuck are you talking about? He asked if he should be released, and I came in and said no.

Seriously, why do you insist on embarrassing yourself like this?

I did. Too bad you didn't answer the question I asked and instead answered the one you wanted to (something you do frequently as it suits your purposes). You answered why he is in here, something I was more than aware of. My question is what is the harm of him not being in here at this point?
*sigh*

No that was not your question. The "harm" question came later. Let me hold your hand and walk you through the conversation.

This is not a ladder system, where you can work your way up to receive the ultimate prize of being released. You could be the best poster on the forums for two years and not get out. Hypothetically, I could one day just up and decide to let everyone out. But understand I currently have no intention of releasing you, and I don't see that changing anytime in the foreseeable future.

Why did I think that was stupid? Because why would you make the best poster on the site sit in here for two years and insinuate there is no reasoning behind why anyone is in here?

No, I didn't insinuate it, you inferred it.

Jenks is here because he broke the rules, and because I was nice enough to not ban him again after I lost interest in my joke. Jenks is going to stay here because he broke the rules. It's a shame you don't get the simple things. Or the complex ones.

I'd be quite interested what you thought you were trying to say then.

All you had to do is read the next couple of lines. :shrug:

That was the line of the conversation. God, you're an imbecile.

Less mean doesn't = not jerk.
Being honest and truthful =/= being a jerk.

If you do it long enough and then *********e it feels different. What are we talking about again?
Doesn't surprise me in the least you don't know.

Wait one sec, are you really trying to make it look as if you were a big part of Incarceration, Jenks? You said something about a prison show, so myself and Dave went out and found a roster and worked with our creative team to write the show.

Is there a list somewhere of who is in the prison at the moment? I would be curious to know who is still in there, so I could form my own opinion of who deserves to be there, who should be banned, or who should be released back into the forums. Not that I plan to share my opinions, as no one gives a damn about that.

Is there a list somewhere of who is in the prison at the moment? I would be curious to know who is still in there, so I could form my own opinion of who deserves to be there, who should be banned, or who should be released back into the forums. Not that I plan to share my opinions, as no one gives a damn about that.

Who is in the Prison and who is active in the Prison are two different things. I'm sure I could get a list of all Prisoners, or at least I believe I can.

Wait one sec, are you really trying to make it look as if you were a big part of Incarceration, Jenks? You said something about a prison show, so myself and Dave went out and found a roster and worked with our creative team to write the show.

I'm currently writing a bar room version similar to this.

How did you like BFG and the most recent impact Jenks?

Really liked BFG. I liked the Hogan/Sting(and Flair) match and you can see why they are the legends that they are and how they can come across like they're on another level when they can't even move that well.

I'm a big Mr. Anderson fan and liked that match too. Glad he won, just sucks the ending got messed up (again.) The "You Fucked Up" chants kind of annoyed me.

As for the ending, with Roode/Angle, I wasn't devastated Roode had lost. I mean if he had won what would of happened next? I look Roode (size, way he wrestles) and I would like to see him cement himself into the upper part of the card, but I also like to think that everyone in the heavyweight division is capable of winning the title.

I think Angle has proven himself enough as champ and I think it was time someone else took over. I DID NOT want to see Angle vs Hardy for the title. I like Jeff Hardy in TNA, but I don't like to see him as the face of the company or on the mic much. I would of liked maybe to have seen him in the X Division in a feud with Aries as the Division is in shambles as of late.

As for Impact, I liked the show. I liked the opening promo, despite what some may say about the length. I LIKED that TNA can pull off James Storm winning the title out of nowhere. Their ability to be unpredictable is one of the main things they need to capitalize on.

Also glad to see EY and the Robbies back on tv. Don't really care about Ronnie coming on the show, but hopefully it pulls in some viewers now that Jersey Shore is over and is in the same time slot.

Anyway, I can't wait till thursday and I'm looking forward to two more road shows after this week. Interested to see where this James Storm as Champ angle goes.

Btw, I was disappointed in RAW tonight, thought it might be better. I'm a fan of the traditional survivor series and was looking forward to some 4 on 4s. Punk vs Del Rio, Cena and Rock vs Awesome Truth and Triple H vs Nash, don't really excite me, but I'm sure that will change once The Rock shows up.
The reason it doesn't excite me is because what will the PPV after SS look like? Stuff is just too predictable, but maybe (just maybe) something interesting will happen.

Dicking him around? What the fuck are you talking about? He asked if he should be released, and I came in and said no.

Interesting take.

No that was not your question. The "harm" question came later. Let me hold your hand and walk you through the conversation.

ZOMG I quoted the wrong you are stupid and can't read quote. When that is all you are responding with it is an easy mistake. I don't think you are in much of a position to judge though because your supposed answer is about jenks while the initial statement that I took issue with in that line of conversation isn't specifically about jenks at all.

Being honest and truthful =/= being a jerk.

Like you were honest when you brought him back and told him he could get out? The contrapositive of your equation there proves you were a jerk in that situation.

There are 123 posters listed as Inmates.

I'm shocked to near that the number is that high. I would have guessed about a quarter of that number. I can't imagine there's any more than a half dozen of them, if that, that ever post here anymore.

Of course, abolishing the prison would eliminate these guys :)

ZOMG I quoted the wrong you are stupid and can't read quote. When that is all you are responding with it is an easy mistake. I don't think you are in much of a position to judge though because your supposed answer is about jenks while the initial statement that I took issue with in that line of conversation isn't specifically about jenks at all.
But I used Jenks as the example of how you were wrong. So I guess that does put me in position to judge.

Like you were honest when you brought him back and told him he could get out? The contrapositive of your equation there proves you were a jerk in that situation.

Shall I go back and re-post this entire conversation as well? But, no, really, ignoring for a moment you've once again lost sight of the debate after a couple of posts, congratulations for illustrating an instance where I was a jerk nearly a year ago, after which I was honest and told him exactly what was going on, and despite the fact I freely admit to being an asshole on numerous occasions.

Good job. No, really, shattered dreams, pat yourself on the back. You have found a new way to make yourself look silly.

I also want to point out how its amusing for you to push for Jenks to be released, and then are hijacking a thread he's trying to have a discussion in, just because of the feelings of inadequacy you get anytime you're in the same thread as me.

Really liked BFG. I liked the Hogan/Sting(and Flair) match and you can see why they are the legends that they are and how they can come across like they're on another level when they can't even move that well.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing what they accomplished all things considered. It will be a shame once wrestling doesn't really have legends anymore.

I'm a big Mr. Anderson fan and liked that match too. Glad he won, just sucks the ending got messed up (again.) The "You Fucked Up" chants kind of annoyed me.

That was a bad screwup which sucks because they both took a lot of hard shots in that match but the biggest payoff got messed up. He did recover about as good as he could have and you know that had to hurt.

As for the ending, with Roode/Angle, I wasn't devastated Roode had lost. I mean if he had won what would of happened next? I look Roode (size, way he wrestles) and I would like to see him cement himself into the upper part of the card, but I also like to think that everyone in the heavyweight division is capable of winning the title.

I think Angle has proven himself enough as champ and I think it was time someone else took over. I DID NOT want to see Angle vs Hardy for the title. I like Jeff Hardy in TNA, but I don't like to see him as the face of the company or on the mic much. I would of liked maybe to have seen him in the X Division in a feud with Aries as the Division is in shambles as of late.

Finish didn't bother me much. Roode didn't have to win that match and I think TNA needed a clear top heel if they really want to try and get some new guys over as main event faces. I think Hardy will be main eventing sooner than later and don't have a problem with it if they are keeping tabs on his personal life. I think the X-division is recovering fairly well but Kendrick's character has lost its touch. They need to move on to more of the fresh faces they brought in recently.

As for Impact, I liked the show. I liked the opening promo, despite what some may say about the length. I LIKED that TNA can pull off James Storm winning the title out of nowhere. Their ability to be unpredictable is one of the main things they need to capitalize on.

TNA >>> WWE when it comes to unpredictability.

Also glad to see EY and the Robbies back on tv. Don't really care about Ronnie coming on the show, but hopefully it pulls in some viewers now that Jersey Shore is over and is in the same time slot.

Angelina sucked, the one with the boobs was alright because of the boobs but for some reason I see some potential in Ronnie with Big Rob and Little Rob. Should be funny, intentional or not. At least Ronnie actually looks like a wrestler.

Anyway, I can't wait till thursday and I'm looking forward to two more road shows after this week. Interested to see where this James Storm as Champ angle goes.

Forgot about the road shows. Should be great.

I'm shocked to near that the number is that high. I would have guessed about a quarter of that number. I can't imagine there's any more than a half dozen of them, if that, that ever post here anymore.

Of course, abolishing the prison would eliminate these guys :)

And let those animals back out on the street? Never. How would I ever get re-elected as Administrator if I appear to be soft on crime?

Yeah, it was pretty amazing what they accomplished all things considered. It will be a shame once wrestling doesn't really have legends anymore.

That was a bad screwup which is a shame because they both took a lot of hard shots in that match but the biggest payoff got messed up. He did recover about as good as he could have and you know that had to hurt.

Finish didn't bother me much. Roode didn't have to win that match and I think TNA needed a clear top heel if they really want to try and get some new guys over as main event faces. I think Hardy will be main eventing sooner than later and don't have a problem with it if they are keeping tabs on his personal life. I think the X-division is recovering fairly well but Kendrick's character has lost its touch. They need to move on to more of the fresh faces they brought in recently.

TNA >>> WWE when it comes to predictability.

Angelina sucked, the one with the boobs was alright because of the boobs but for some reason I see some potential in Ronnie with Big Rob and Little Rob. Should be funny, intentional or not. At least Ronnie actually looks like a wrestler.

Forgot about the road shows. Should be great.

I suggest you focus on this. You want Jenks out so badly, spend less time arguing with me, and more time posting with him.

Consider that an olive branch.

And let those animals back out on the street? Never. How would I ever get re-elected as Administrator if I appear to be soft on crime?

Sly, I'm just wondering if you think I'd be a bad/unproductive member if I were let out of here?

Sly, I'm just wondering if you think I'd be a bad/unproductive member if I were let out of here?

I don't think the quality of forums is suffering because you aren't a regular member, no.

My guess? You would start meek and humble at first, trying to prove you deserved your second chance. After a while, you'd become more and more of a Bar Fly, you'd let other posters make you think you were hot shit, you'd pick on the new Bar Room members, and after a while, you'd completely forget your quiet, unassuming and humble first days out of the Prison.

No idea if I'm right. And my thoughts aren't why you are still in here. I'm just being honest.

Hey, I never said anything about letting 123 of these guys back on the street. Maybe 1 or 2 (with Jenks being one of them), permabanning the rest, most of whom wouldn't even know or care about it.

My worldview has been rocked.

FWIW I totally understand where you are coming from in general when it comes to Jenks. I just disagree with your crystal ball. Contrary to your perceptions this evening I am smart enough to understand many of the less spoken purposes of the prison. I think we just have a fundamental disagreement when it comes to the time needed to accurately asses a situation. The only reason I care about that is that I think at some point it becomes counter productive.

My worldview has been rocked.
:lmao:

My sincerest apologies.

FWIW I totally understand where you are coming from in general when it comes to Jenks. I just disagree with your crystal ball. Contrary to your perceptions this evening I am smart enough to understand many of the less spoken purposes of the prison. I think we just have a fundamental disagreement when it comes to the time needed to accurately asses a situation. The only reason I care about that is that I think at some point it becomes counter productive.
Fair enough.

All I want to say is that, with regards to Jenks, his purpose in the Prison is not the same as most others. Whereas others post in the Prison with the general understanding if they stick with it for a prolonged period of time with quality posts, their chances of being released go up, Jenks has no such light at the end of the tunnel.

If it comes down to Jenks being on the main forums or being banned, Jenks gets banned. By allowing him in the Prison, I'm granting him the privilege of being able to post on WZ with its members, albeit in a limited capacity. You might disagree with my decision, and that's fine. Reasonable people can disagree. All I'm saying is that is the situation Jenks currently finds himself in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back