Should Be A Great Thread

The closest thing I have ever seen to a DIAR wrestling post in the two years that I've been on this forum was him trolling around the Raw LDs, shitting on any and everything that happened, it was just annoying, just plain annoying, the guy clearly thinks far to highly of himself and could very well be responsible for making the term 'flame-baiting' so popular on this forum, and his definition of that term was completely ridiculous, apparently if you disagreed with him on anything, that as considered flame-baiting in his book, they really didn't do anything other than bum around the bar room kissing Becca's ass, for him to throw a shit fest like that after being demoted is just weak, I find it hard to respect some one who pulls shit like that, it's time he grow the fuck up, I mean for fuck sake the guy got demoted from a position in which he was not even getting paid

The closest thing I have ever seen to a DIAR wrestling post in the two years that I've been on this forum was him trolling around the Raw LDs, shitting on any and everything that happened, it was just annoying, just plain annoying, the guy clearly thinks far to highly of himself and could very well be responsible for making the term 'flame-baiting' so popular on this forum, and his definition of that term was completely ridiculous, apparently if you disagreed with him on anything, that as considered flame-baiting in his book, they really didn't do anything other than bum around the bar room kissing Becca's ass, for him to throw a shit fest like that after being demoted is just weak, I find it hard to respect some one who pulls shit like that, it's time he grow the fuck up, I mean for fuck sake the guy got demoted from a position in which he was not even getting paid

On the internet no less:blush:

I love him. That is all I will say. :lmao:

Becca, don't take this the wrong way.. but you say you love everyone. And there is a very good chance he believes the "love" you have for him, is more deep, or better, than what you claim toward anyone else.

I know this. :lmao:

:lmao: No Will, I only lead you on like that.

DIAR knows my feelings for him are purely sexual.

Okay, this has got odd. Moving on..

It does.

I do appreciate that he was a dutiful mod here for a great amount of time, but I was just saying.

:lmao: No Will, I only lead you on like that.

DIAR knows my feelings for him are purely sexual.

Okay, this has got odd. Moving on..

:glare: You're just NOW coming to this conclusion? Lady, you do realize we.. as in you and I.. had a fake, imaginary e-fucking-wedding.. in which at one point we tried inviting Disco fricken Inferno.. to the fake, imaginary.. e-fucking-wedding.

And you're just NOW coming to the conclusion that some things you are, or have been involved with.. are odd?

I...I lo...I...

I can't do it. I'm sorry.
This is what love is about.

ShawnRebecca.jpg

ICONATOR_68dd9c7d9b9156ca8b212c0319167ebb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member