Should Batista and Bobbly Lashley Return to the WWE Now?

I would LOVE to see Lashley return to WWE one day but neither of them should right now. There are a lot of part-timers or veterans coming back in the near future. They would get lost in the shuffle and make their return look less impressive. With Nash in the picture while Jericho and Foley are being teased for a future return, Batista and Lashley wouldn't make a big impact.
As for Batista, well I hate the guy. I would be happy to never see his face again. There are enough 'big' guys in the company right now. We don't need another one. Plus, I don't want to see him in a title match every PPV only to see him loose again and again and again.

From what Batista and Lashley have said in interviews I don't see that happening and Batistsa has said on more than one occassion he has no interests in returning to the WWE.

I don't think there's really any reason to bring back either guy. Batista brought something to the table in his hey day, but I never cared for Lashley. And the feud with Vince and Trump really brought him down I think. Batista had some good things going with Triple H, Undertaker, and such. But right now, i can't see them fitting in with the current product.

i would like to see both of them back actually and either of them winning the royal rumble , i would like to see batista and cena have a decent rematch(s) over a number of ppvs and i honestly think lashley could enter the mix - i would also like to see lashley against Undertaker, Kane Big show etc. oh yes and batista vs Mason ryan

batista looks like he has cancer now. i would NOT enjoy watching his horrible limited move set ...especially being performed by a man thats 1/10th the size he use to be.

If anything I think it would really only benefit the company if Batista came back. I was never really a huge fan of either guy [especially Lashley] but over the years Batista has come to grow on me some especially with his work as a heel towards the end of his run. If Batista came back as a "part-timer" and had a few, small, upper-mid-card feuds, then that would be perfectly fine seeing as he could put over some up and coming talent. As a face or a heel he could have some pretty decent matches with CM Punk, Ziggler, Cody Rhodes or Del Rio. Hell, they might as well just embrace the blatant rip-off and use him to mentor Mason Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back