Shooting with The Sign Guy (The Official Campaign Thread of The Sign Guy)

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3567982 said:
Next, I genuinely care about these forums. I believe they are the best on the web. I spend so much time here, and I like this place to be entertaining and as fun as possible. That being said, there aare many sections around here that are dead, or at the very least don't get a lot of traffic. And even ones that get visited frequently like the WWE section don't always support interesting or exciting discussion. That's why I have so many ideas and goals I would like to implement to improve these forums. Things like rankings for posters to drive them to post more quality, more tournaments and thread series's to get posters more involved and drive discussion more often, and user polls to gauge what the users are interested in and would like to see. I like to think outside the box: I want to make things more interactive, fun, and drive more discussion. And when you look at these ideas thoroughly, I'm sure you'll find that they are solid ideas that can only help the forums. I'm not interested in vague talk about how a section needs me, or empty talk about how I can help the forums. I actually want to tell and show you my ideas, and give you a feel for how I want to and can improve these forums.

That's kind of contradictory, no?

If you don't want to be vague, but still want to talk about how to improve the forums?

Then, why not just talk about how to improve the forums?

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3567990 said:
And here we go again, avoiding multiple parts of my post instead of answering them straight forward and telling me how you want to help these forums. It's nothing personal, believe me, but cheap humor, and ducking questions (the same thing you accused me of, which I am clearly not doing) isn't getting you any standing. You aren't telling us anything; just brainwashing members of your own party with allusions and vague statements that mean nothing in context.

Honestly, you're not so much running a political party so much as a cult, and we know how well that works. Ask David Koresh.
You can talk shit to me all you want about how politics should work. The way it does work clearly reflects human nature, and that's not a negative thing. You can go on and on about how people want real solutions, how they want transparency, how they want honesty. They don't. They want brief, nice sounding bumper-sticker slogans and cool dudes they'd like to have a beer with. The truth would wound people and as much as they say they want it, they really can't handle it. For all your barking on and on about how you should be a leader of men, you really seem to ignore these obvious facts about how people really are. As such, you're not really capable of governing people. You're capable of governing the idealized human race that dances around in your naive little noggin. But you know nothing of the world, young grasshopper.

And that's why I should be mod: Because I am the lesser evil.

If these are your ideas, then I'm very worried.

Rankings are an okay idea, but that's been around before and not really had a huge impact. Tournaments are fun, but you'd be way in over your head trying to run one. Now, your point about creating a new thread series or whatever is horrid. A thread series will only dilute what little discussion those sections have, they are easily the worst thing done on this forum. Easily. Have you ever seen people go out and talk about how great a thread series is? Nope, doubt you will. Some are done decently, but they always get old and tired. It's a cheap way of trying to promote discussion that just won't work.

On the rankings system, it isn't a huge thing. It's just something that I think can make a section more fun to visit, and maybe be an incentive for people to post better quality. And saying I am over my head trying to run a tournament by myself is true, which is why I would enlist help in doing so. As you said yourself, tourney's are fun, and it's not like I couldn't find a consistent poster or another mod to help out with it. It would be hard, yes, but as I said before, i am willing to make these forums better no matter what.

I also think that a thread series, when done right, can drive great discussion. Tenta's Terrible Gimmicks thread series brought more discussion to the Old School section a couple years back than it had seen in a good time. And, it is just a minor thing, something that may help spark discussion once in a while. Some series may not even be a full on series, as much as a countdown. For example, in the music section, a user-voted Top 10 greatest songs list, or a Top 20 greatest games countdown in the Sports Stadium. Even in Book This, a top 5 or 10 greatest fantasy booked matches/promotions in WrestleZone History could work. You're looking to close-minded into what a series has to be, and only looking at the mediocre ones and not the better ones in WrestleZone history.

EDIT: Just realized you said you like to think outside of the box. Lulz, these are all someone else's ideas, this certainly isn't outside the box.

True, but if done in a different or more interactive way they are a new spark to whatever section they go to. And, I also mentioned stuff like user polls to gauge interest in new and different ideas in a section and to generate discussion, which to my knowledge has not been done before. I also have more ideas to go along with that, but many of them are still in the developing stage and are not ready yet.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3567998 said:
On the rankings system, it isn't a huge thing. It's just something that I think can make a section more fun to visit, and maybe be an incentive for people to post better quality. And saying I am over my head trying to run a tournament by myself is true, which is why I would enlist help in doing so. As you said yourself, tourney's are fun, and it's not like I couldn't find a consistent poster or another mod to help out with it. It would be hard, yes, but as I said before, i am willing to make these forums better no matter what.

I also think that a thread series, when done right, can drive great discussion. Tenta's Terrible Gimmicks thread series brought more discussion to the Old School section a couple years back than it had seen in a good time. And, it is just a minor thing, something that may help spark discussion once in a while. Some series may not even be a full on series, as much as a countdown. For example, in the music section, a user-voted Top 10 greatest songs list, or a Top 20 greatest games countdown in the Sports Stadium. Even in Book This, a top 5 or 10 greatest fantasy booked matches/promotions in WrestleZone History could work. You're looking to close-minded into what a series has to be, and only looking at the mediocre ones and not the better ones in WrestleZone history.

Okay, so you want to be the next moderator, but you can't do the job you're pitching to us by yourself? What's the point of choosing you then? Why not choose someone fully capable?

You're no Tenta. Let's get that out of the way. Top ten countdowns might easily be the worst ones of the bunch. Those threads just get people listing shit off aimlessly, no real substance there. I'm not looking at it from a close-minded perspective, I'm looking at it from a real world perspective. You want your ideas to work, but that doesn't mean they will.

True, but if done in a different or more interactive way they are a new spark to whatever section they go to. And, I also mentioned stuff like user polls to gauge interest in new and different ideas in a section and to generate discussion, which to my knowledge has not been done before. I also have more ideas to go along with that, but many of them are still in the developing stage and are not ready yet.

Has TNA taught you anything? Old and recycled ideas that didn't work once, won't work when you use them again.

So, you have ideas, but they're not ready yet... alright.

That's kind of contradictory, no?

If you don't want to be vague, but still want to talk about how to improve the forums?

Then, why not just talk about how to improve the forums?

I think you missed my point. I said Coco was being vague, which he is. I did state how I planned to improve the forums, and in my opinion, my ideas can only make the forums funner, more interactive, and help discussion thrive.

You can talk shit to me all you want about how politics should work. The way it does work clearly reflects human nature, and that's not a negative thing. You can go on and on about how people want real solutions, how they want transparency, how they want honesty. They don't. They want brief, nice sounding bumper-sticker slogans and cool dudes they'd like to have a beer with. The truth would wound people and as much as they say they want it, they really can't handle it. For all your barking on and on about how you should be a leader of men, you really seem to ignore these obvious facts about how people really are. As such, you're not really capable of governing people. You're capable of governing the idealized human race that dances around in your naive little noggin. But you know nothing of the world, young grasshopper.

And that's why I should be mod: Because I am the lesser evil.

You can be the cool dude someone wants to have a beer with. I have no problem with that. As a rapper would say, don't get it twisted. You can have all the bumper stickers and alcoholic buddies you want, as long as you can tell me how you can improve the forums while your at. Obama was a charismatic guy and and some nice slogans, but most voters also take into consideration the issues, which is the bread and butter that helped Obama beat McCain, and how I am confident I am a good choice for this job.

Okay, so you want to be the next moderator, but you can't do the job you're pitching to us by yourself? What's the point of choosing you then? Why not choose someone fully capable?

I believe I am fully capable. I was suggesting alternatives because you don't have faith in me. I full believe I could do it by myself, I'm just trying to make you happy. And when it comes down to it, who doesn't have help? The President has his Vice President and Congress, an actor has his stunt doubles, and a point guard has his back up. I believe I can do the job by myself, but what's wrong with a little help once in awhile if it happens to be needed? All the greats have it once in awhile, and it's how you get better.

You're no Tenta. Let's get that out of the way. Top ten countdowns might easily be the worst ones of the bunch. Those threads just get people listing shit off aimlessly, no real substance there. I'm not looking at it from a close-minded perspective, I'm looking at it from a real world perspective. You want your ideas to work, but that doesn't mean they will.

You're missing the point. The top ten countdowns wouldn't be a bunch of people posting, it would be the regulars PM'ing a list of their top 25-50 on a subject, and the stats being compiled. Someone neutral such as myself, would do the research on the subject and post the results in quality, non-spam form. It helps drive discussion and promotes interaction while keeping thing clean and not to cluttered. I can understand how you misunderstood that though. And these are just a few of my ideas, I can and will post more later.

Has TNA taught you anything? Old and recycled ideas that didn't work once, won't work when you use them again.

Or they weren't used right and need to be done in a different way. And if something does fail? Can't say I didn't try to help the section thrive, which is 50% of a moderator's job (the other half being keeping their section clean, which is pretty cut and dry, but I can explain how I'd do that, as well). At least I care about the section and the forums enough to put in work and time to try to do something, instead of make vague statements and then finally get the job with no ideas and nothing to work with. Which is just another reason why I feel I am a great choice to consider.

So, you have ideas, but they're not ready yet... alright.

I have some ideas I am still planning, but I also have perfectly good ideas (if you keep an open mind to them) that are already planned. At least I am telling you straight forward how I feel I can help these forums, and allowing you to debate it with me. And after all of this if you still don't feel confident, it's fine with me. I am just telling you why I am a solid choice.

I'm not really getting all the crap that Sign Guy is taking for choosing to run in this election. Who cares, it's his choice. If he thinks he has something to contribute, if he has a plan, if he thinks he has a chance to win, then let him throw his name in the hat like the rest of us and I've it a shot. No harm done. Let him plead his case, and let the chips fall where they may. I don't know why everyone has such problem with it.

I'm not really getting all the crap that Sign Guy is taking for choosing to run in this election. Who cares, it's his choice. If he thinks he has something to contribute, if he has a plan, if he thinks he has a chance to win, then let him throw his name in the hat like the rest of us and I've it a shot. No harm done. Let him plead his case, and let the chips fall where they may. I don't know why everyone has such problem with it.

I don't mind them debating them. I love it, it's helping me prove my point. I just think people are twisting my ideas, which can really only help when looked at deeper, but they seem to find the negative side of it. But, that's politics, especially with other party's members. I knew coming into it this would happen, it's just a good challenge for me. I just want to see if people can look at this and take the right view out of it. Hopefully after enough debating, they won't have a choice but to accept the positive in these ideas.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3568245 said:
I believe I am fully capable. I was suggesting alternatives because you don't have faith in me. I full believe I could do it by myself, I'm just trying to make you happy. And when it comes down to it, who doesn't have help? The President has his Vice President and Congress, an actor has his stunt doubles, and a point guard has his back up. I believe I can do the job by myself, but what's wrong with a little help once in awhile if it happens to be needed? All the greats have it once in awhile, and it's how you get better.

Who gives a fuck if I have faith in you?

Sure, they have back up, but in the end, if they were pitching themselves for a position, it would come down to what THEY would do. You're saying you want to jump onto staff and then ask for other people to hold your hand, wouldn't it be better if the person chosen was able to manage it by himself?

There's nothing wrong with help, but don't make that a staple of your campaign. I could just as easily say, "I want to drive discussion, but I'll use the help of Slyfox to do it."

You're missing the point. The top ten countdowns wouldn't be a bunch of people posting, it would be the regulars PM'ing a list of their top 25-50 on a subject, and the stats being compiled. Someone neutral such as myself, would do the research on the subject and post the results in quality, non-spam form. It helps drive discussion and promotes interaction while keeping thing clean and not to cluttered. I can understand how you misunderstood that though. And these are just a few of my ideas, I can and will post more later.

...so, would people be able to reply to the post? If so, it would still turn into a clusterfuck. "I don't liek Czena, he suckz, Teh Rock is numbah one!11!" I'm not saying that just to be a detractor, it's what almost ALWAYS happens. The unique ideas are the ones that work best.

If no replies would be allowed, it'd be BEYOND pointless. Anybody could put up a list.

Or they weren't used right and need to be done in a different way. And if something does fail? Can't say I didn't try to help the section thrive, which is 50% of a moderator's job (the other half being keeping their section clean, which is pretty cut and dry, but I can explain how I'd do that, as well). At least I care about the section and the forums enough to put in work and time to try to do something, instead of make vague statements and then finally get the job with no ideas and nothing to work with. Which is just another reason why I feel I am a great choice to consider.

Lulz, trying doesn't make you a good moderator, DOING does. You care, but if you didn't care then you wouldn't be here in the first place. Everybody cares, that's just a stupid point. Jenks cares, Sidious cared, so what?

I have some ideas I am still planning, but I also have perfectly good ideas (if you keep an open mind to them) that are already planned. At least I am telling you straight forward how I feel I can help these forums, and allowing you to debate it with me. And after all of this if you still don't feel confident, it's fine with me. I am just telling you why I am a solid choice.

Like I said, you want these ideas to be seen as good, but they're pretty much just tired and old, if not that, they're impractical. You don't need to go out and post millions of threads to drive discussion, you can just as easily allow discussion to thrive without that. Sure, if nothing is going on and you want to get some chatter going, then by all means, post something interesting up, but you don't need to barrage people with lists and tournaments.

Who gives a fuck if I have faith in you?

Sure, they have back up, but in the end, if they were pitching themselves for a position, it would come down to what THEY would do. You're saying you want to jump onto staff and then ask for other people to hold your hand, wouldn't it be better if the person chosen was able to manage it by himself?

There's nothing wrong with help, but don't make that a staple of your campaign. I could just as easily say, "I want to drive discussion, but I'll use the help of Slyfox to do it."

That's the thing. I'm not basing my campaign around it. i plan on doing everything myself, or else I wouldn't be campaigning for this. I'm just trying to counter-argue your points. You think you have the answers, but there is always a counter-argument with everything. Yeah, worst case scenario, I go in over my head, I need help with a thing or two. Nothing wrong with that. but obviously if I thought I was going in over my head in the beginning, I wouldn't be trying this in the first place.

...so, would people be able to reply to the post? If so, it would still turn into a clusterfuck. "I don't liek Czena, he suckz, Teh Rock is numbah one!11!" I'm not saying that just to be a detractor, it's what almost ALWAYS happens. The unique ideas are the ones that work best.

If no replies would be allowed, it'd be BEYOND pointless. Anybody could put up a list.

Unique ideas work best, yes, but that doesn't mean ideas like this can't work, because they can, if done right. I'm going off the basis that interactive things like this can help drive discussion and make the section a funner place to visit, with better discussion.

Now, back to my original subject. People would be able to reply to threads like this, I'm just saying someone neutral such as myself would organize it and keep it clean. They can debate all they want, but spam garbage would be deleted. I plan on keeping my sections clean of spam and with quality posts, as I noted before.

Lulz, trying doesn't make you a good moderator, DOING does. You care, but if you didn't care then you wouldn't be here in the first place. Everybody cares, that's just a stupid point. Jenks cares, Sidious cared, so what?

I'm just saying that crap happens. I know I'll be a good moderator. Whether you think so or not is regardless. But, when things do happen, you can't say I didn't try to drive discussion and keep things going, and it's time to go back to the drawing board, and keep chugging along. Not everything will work, and I understand that. I'm just saying I have good ideas that can work and are worth trying, especially since no one else is going this approach. Which is why I feel I can bring something of a different feel with newer ideas to the forums, and breathe some fresh air into them. That's my whole point in doing this.

Like I said, you want these ideas to be seen as good, but they're pretty much just tired and old, if not that, they're impractical. You don't need to go out and post millions of threads to drive discussion, you can just as easily allow discussion to thrive without that. Sure, if nothing is going on and you want to get some chatter going, then by all means, post something interesting up, but you don't need to barrage people with lists and tournaments.

Like I said before (as in my opening post, if you read it), I will do other things to drive discussion. I will try promoting the section in other parts of the forum through sigs, PM's, and other basic things, to attract people to the section. I will find subjects I can be passionate about and post interesting and different subjects, and so-forth. It won't even be close to all tourney's and lists and such. I just want to focus on the more interactive part of my campaign because I feel that knowing what the posters want in a section is the key to helping it thrive (such as polling them on what they want to see, giving them things such as lists and tourney's to vote on occasionally). But I will still do the basic things to drive discussion, and try to go beyond that to make the section even better. This is just one section of my campaign I'm promoting, and if you want more insight on the others, I can help you out with that too.

And for your information, just because you think an idea is old and tired, maybe it's just because they are always done in the same ways all the time? I plan on taking a different, more interactive stance to it. I have many ideas floating around for them, these are just the basics I have outlined. Your problem (which I do completely understand, as I wasn't completely clear I planned on taking different routes with it) is that you seem to have the narrow stance that all these ideas will be carried out the same way as similar ones, instead of viewing them in an opened minded stance such as, "maybe Sign Guy will try to put different twists into this or that, to make it funner or more unique." Which is exactly what I plan to do. Keep in mind that these are just basics of my ideas for a more interactive, unique, and funner forum experience, and that most of these won't be implemented the first day. I want them ASAP, but while I put everything together, that may take a month or two, especially considering I would need to get the basics of running the section down and discussion thriving again.

I'm certain the only reason anybody voted for Obama is because they were curious about what it'd be like to have a beer with someone like him. You know... middle-aged.

I'm certain the only reason anybody voted for Obama is because they were curious about what it'd be like to have a beer with someone like him. You know... middle-aged.

:lmao:

I might disagree with your stance, but at least your keeping up with the humor.

This is getting ******ed, so I'll sum up my thoughts like this:

You have motivation, I won't fault you there, but you're failing at applying it. This all seems a little thrown together, like quite a few of these campaigns. You're trying to garner support from a skeptical crowd, who know of you history around these parts and it's an uphill battle. You pledge to be a good moderator, but until this whole thing came around, nobody would have ever considered you. You haven't shown me or anybody else, for that matter, that you're any different than [Insert Random Candidate Here]. I know, you'll say that you've shown me all your ideas and that I'm close-minded, but I'm not. I honestly don't think it'll work and I'm definitely not alone. You've claimed to be straying from vague statements, but you couldn't even explain your plans all that well. You've promised change, but I've seen nothing from you to warrant my confidence.

This is getting ******ed, so I'll sum up my thoughts like this:

You have motivation, I won't fault you there, but you're failing at applying it. This all seems a little thrown together, like quite a few of these campaigns. You're trying to garner support from a skeptical crowd, who know of you history around these parts and it's an uphill battle. You pledge to be a good moderator, but until this whole thing came around, nobody would have ever considered you. You haven't shown me or anybody else, for that matter, that you're any different than [Insert Random Candidate Here]. I know, you'll say that you've shown me all your ideas and that I'm close-minded, but I'm not. I honestly don't think it'll work and I'm definitely not alone. You've claimed to be straying from vague statements, but you couldn't even explain your plans all that well. You've promised change, but I've seen nothing from you to warrant my confidence.

I'll sum up my response to this.

I understand how people might not want to support me, given my pass, I'm just hoping they can look into my ideas and see the good in the plans outweighs my past issues. I feel that I have shown my difference from other candidates in that I have plans that I hope to use to breathe some fresh air into the sections. It's not so much that I can't explain my plans, as that I just haven't elaborated on them yet. This is because they are just outlines, and I really can't put all of the little pieces into place until I actually have a section. Until that point, I just have the basics and the outlines, and I can understand how you can be skeptical about that. I'm just putting forth my plans and trying to discuss them with people to give them insight, which is more than what some are doing. And I feel the ideas in themselves, which aren't by any means revolutionary or anything particularly awe-inspiring, which I never claimed them to be, are a different approach than we have seen, and something that could breathe some fresh air into whatever section I would moderate, and hopefully the forums as a whole.

I do understand that there are and will be skeptics, and some of them will never be converted. I'm just trying to make as many as believers as possible, while being as honest and as insightful as possible about this, as that's the kind of moderator I'd want. I do believe my ideas will work, and whether you do or not is irrelevant in the scheme of things. I respect your opinion though, and thank you for allowing me to try and get my point across. maybe you can look back on this and look differently and maybe see something different, I don't know. I'm just tossing my ideas and goals I have had for awhile out there, in attempts to be a moderator and help the forum I enjoy thrive and bring an enjoyable experience to others. In conclusion, I just hope that you can see how I'd be fit for this job, and if nothing else, no worse than any other candidate.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3567998 said:

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3568245 said:

Now, this is definitely contradictory. When Crock first said that you would be overwhelmed with running a tournament, you agreed. Later you claimed that you're capable.

I'm not going to tell you how to run your campaign, but you probably should have more confidence in your ideas. If you don't even believe them, why should anyone else?

While I agree Sign Guy shouldn't get crap for running this election, I don't see it as people busting his balls over it. It looks like people are questioning his reasoning for running, why he would make a solid moderator and then determining if he would be a good candidate to back.

I would be more than interested in fielding questions about where I stand if anyone desired.

If anything, Sign Guy should be loving that he's getting all of this attention going into the primaries.

And besides, his main reason for running is to make friends.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3567942 said:
I think I do if people start taking notice of me. That's my main objective at this point. I have enough passion to run a section, and my ideas are solid, but it just depends on whether people take notice of me or not. This is why I am on the campaign trail, and have a thread for it. I am just hoping that it draws more attention, so people recognize me and my goals/ideas when it comes voting time.

Now, this is definitely contradictory. When Crock first said that you would be overwhelmed with running a tournament, you agreed. Later you claimed that you're capable.

I'm not going to tell you how to run your campaign, but you probably should have more confidence in your ideas. If you don't even believe them, why should anyone else?

I'll let you have one. Only one.

And besides, his main reason for running is to make friends.

Now you're just picing and choosing words and twisting them. My main reason for running is to better the forums. If I wanted to make friends I'll go to the arcade or playground. I expect to make more enemies in politics than friends.

Why should I vote for you if you won't even anser my questions?

I'll answer any question you have. I however, will not respond to bullshit.

Who are you to say that something a some of the voters may view as important is "bullshit?" Why would anyone ever elect a poster with a stuck up attitude such as yours?

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3569290 said:
Now you're just picing and choosing words and twisting them. My main reason for running is to better the forums. If I wanted to make friends I'll go to the arcade or playground. I expect to make more enemies in politics than friends.

Not even a little bit! There is zero words being twisted, like Dagger tried to do with me. Your quoted your entire sentence, so please tell me how I picked and choose your words.

You openly, and CLEARLY, stated that you're only in this to be popular.

That's right, you joined a popularity race, before you were popular.

Not even a little bit! There is zero words being twisted, like Dagger tried to do with me. Your quoted your entire sentence, so please tell me how I picked and choose your words.

You openly, and CLEARLY, stated that you're only in this to be popular.

That's right, you joined a popularity race, before you were popular.

I'm not in this to be popular, nor did I state that. This is the paragraph you quoted from me:

I think I do if people start taking notice of me. That's my main objective at this point. I have enough passion to run a section, and my ideas are solid, but it just depends on whether people take notice of me or not. This is why I am on the campaign trail, and have a thread for it. I am just hoping that it draws more attention, so people recognize me and my goals/ideas when it comes voting time.

I said that my main objective was to draw more attention to myself and my ideas in this election so I would have a better chance of winning. You either twisted my words (by putting certain ones in bold) or you misunderstood something.

Nowhere in there did I state I'm in this to be popular, because I am not. I am in this to better the forums. I just said that in order to better the forums as I plan, I need more people to take notice of me, because I am not the most popular or known around here.

You surely are not in it to answer the tough questions. Why did you continue to ignore me? Coco is write, you don't want to see what happens when I unleash my fury.

A few more questions,

I notice this thread title has the word "shooting" in it. After all of the violence that has happened in this world over the past few years, why would you choose such and inappropriate and offensive title for a thread?

Also, how do magnets work?

You surely are not in it to answer the tough questions. Why did you continue to ignore me? Coco is write, you don't want to see what happens when I unleash my fury.

No, I just don't feel like wasting time answering a question that's clearly sarcastic and irrelevant like the one you asked.

A few more questions,

I notice this thread title has the word "shooting" in it. After all of the violence that has happened in this world over the past few years, why would you choose such and inappropriate and offensive title for a thread?

You know, like shooting the breeze? Stop purposely taking words out of context.

Ask a kindergarten teacher. Not my job if you fail to understand basic science. It's my job to tell you how I plan to better these forums.

What's your position on pubic hair? Completely shaven, neatly trimmed, or a generous bush?
Generous bush so I have somewhere to store my pencils during coitus. I hate misplacing pencils.

Magnets are fuelled on your imagination.

Hopefully I've secured your vote, Generalissimo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back