Shoot Interveiws.

PysChoViSiOuS

Dark Match Jobber
I dunno if there is a thread for this but I recently watched a couple really good Shoot Interviews from the likes of Bam Bam Bigelow, Scott Levy, and Sabu and they were all really really good. So I decided to open a thread on your favorite shoot interveiw or hell even shoot promos in wrestling history. For example X-Pac when he frist joined DX and cut that shoot on WCW and all that. Just wanna get some of your guys opinions and favorite moments.

2 Cold scorpio. Best Straight Shootin' interview ever. He's the hardest man who ever lived if you listen to his opinion. Loves himself. He's kicked the arse of almost every single main event wrestler in history. Or so he says. Entertaining as hell.

Kamala actually comes across as being smarter when he's doing his gimmick. True story.

Paul Heymans shoot on Vince McMahon at ECW One Night Stand 2005. You felt it was very legitimate.It came across really well.

My faves would have to be Paul Heyman going off on one at TNN and quite a few Shane Douglas promos where he slags off Hogan, because i totally agree

(bear in mind i never watched wrestling with Hogan in it, not in the 80's or early 90's and never watched WCW so, and the only 2 Hogan matches i enjoyed were v the Rock and v Vince McMahon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back