Shawn Stasiak in TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Shawn "Meat" Stasiak was backstage at the last set of iMPACT! tapings because he was in town for Mike Awesome's funeral. He was talking with people about getting back into wrestling.

Stasiak is 36 years old, but he could easily pass off as 28 years old. Physically, he looks very close to how what looked like during his wrestling days.

An advantage he may have in getting into TNA is that Vince Russo pushed him really hard in WCW in 2000.

I never really likes Stasiak in ring style and i do not think that he would fit in with what TNA is trying to do right now. They already enough trouble getting everyone on TV so i see no reason why they need to add more talent even if Shawn was a Russo guy. TNA needs to showcase the talent they have right now and go form there. SOowhat you all think of maybe the idea of bringing Shawn Stasiak to TNA??

A waste in my opinion. He doesn't really bring anything to the table and I'm certain he won't bring any name recognition with him.

So he has age against him, no name recognition, limited time and better stars in TNAs homegrown guys.

Let him go.

I never really saw much of him. He was purley a Heat jobber when he first arrived. I'd switched off WCW by the time he was brought in. And when he was Planet Stasiak I could'nt tell if he was any good. You can never really tell if anybodys truly good if they're stuck with a comedy gimmick.

Although there's plenty of free agent's so why bring him in. I dont think there's a demand for him.

Don't really see any advantages from signing the guy. No in-ring talent, no star power, no real mic skills. He's just got a nice physique for his age (sounding too much like WWE :eek:). I was glad to see Kurt Angle's debut kicking his ass, but that's as far as it gets.

He would just be another big guy that is misused and is useless in TNA. I don't think they should sign him.

Who?

O.K, seriously, why the hell would they wanna bring him in? I can't remember anything he ever did.

I watched Raw, Smackdown, Heat, Velocity (back when it was called something else. Can't remember at the moment) every single week and I can only slightly remember Stasiak. I don't know what he has but apparently there is not much talent with him and I am 100% definite that TNA has much better guys that they're developing right now than him. I do not think that TNA will sign him and I do not think that they should sign him.

My baloney has a first name it's B-O-R-I-N-G. My baloney also has a second name, it's Shawn Stasiak. I'm sorry for being so blunt, but they don't need this guy and Russo needs not to have any say in who is signed. After all, he's the guy who still thinks "The Big Wiggle" is killer booking. Stasiak can't hang with 95% of the people on the TNA roster and would represent nothing more than continued degradation of the product that is already scatterbrained and looking like WWE more and more by the minute. As hopeful and optimistic as I usually am, some of the recent moves are just mind-boggling, and the potential rumor mill is making me cringe.

Shawn was cool when he was WCW. Once he went to WWF he sucked more then bangyograndma.org "Yes that's a dry joke" Vince is the KING of brain washing marks. He distroyed Shawn Stasiak's carrer making the guy a idiot goof ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back