Shawn Michaels's book.

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
I bought it today to keep me entertained on holiday. But I couldn't help but read the beginning on the way up and I've suddenly found myself 130 pages into it and absolutely loving it. :)

Who else has read it? And what it's opinion of it?

I've read things that indicate he likes playing the victim in the book, likes talking about how nobody understood him, and maintains his behavior is often a result of him being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was a fine worker and I'm sure he enjoys what he does, but reading that shit (plus any uncalled for Hart bashing) is liable to piss me off far too much for it to be worth the read.

Well I'm up to the bit where Shawn has just been fired from the WWE for the whole Jimmy Jack Funk incident in the bar. And he does play the victim here alot to be honest (mostly because he was I guess), saying that if had a gun at the point he would of got the job done.

Meh, I'm a bit of a HBK mark anyway, so I'm loving this so far. I love the story of when Ric Flair got Shawn a beer in a bar, then paid for everyone elses drinks all night long. That made me smile.

Michaels talking Flair up? Oh wow. Really exciting. :rolleyes:

If I want to gain insight into what it's like when a self-important prick marks out, I'll listen to myself when John Cena enters on Raw tonight...

But do keep me updated on how you think the books goes. I'm interested in what you have to say.

I can't orgasm while I'm typing, silly.

But yeah, absolutely love it. I read it constantly. Yano, Just in case I've missed something.

Correction, you can't type while having an orgasm.

& have you ever missed something from that book?

I gathered that. If Shawn Michaels wrote a book that didn't have a point, you'd find the point.

I bought it today to keep me entertained on holiday. But I couldn't help but read the beginning on the way up and I've suddenly found myself 130 pages into it and absolutely loving it. :)

Who else has read it? And what it's opinion of it?

This is kinda funny because I borrowed this book from a friend last week. I just picked it up last night thinking I'd read the Prologue and ended up reading the first 11 chapters. I always like the controversial HBK, so the book is interesting. I'll probably finish it tonight.

I have a three and a half hour flight tonight so I'll probably finish the book tonight as well, or at least get pretty close to doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back