• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shattered dreams

Mr. Truth

Real American Hero
I don't post at all anymore really, so forgive me if this has been said before. Or if pseudo-calling someone out isn't going on in the cage any more.

shattered dreams, all your arguments are invalid. You are a Matt Hardy fan. He is in your signature. If you don't like the direction of WWE don't watch it.

That is all.

He's a good poster but he likes some bad shit. There's a difference.
It's possible, but from what I've read from him, it's just all complaining. And not the intelligent kind. Maybe he has some ideas on how to make TNA good, or at least watchable. I don't read the TNA section since I don't really care for TNA. But my point is, all I see from him is him on Raw LDs complaining that WWE sucks and offers zero constructive criticism.

Truth! Where have you been, man?

And yeah, shattered dreams, terrible, etc.

You know what's really pathetic?

He's perfectly willing to shit on WWE during the LD, but when everyone else is shitting on TNA during its LD, he's nowhere to be found.

Makes you wonder just how much faith he actually has in his preferred company.

Jesus, this is the third or fourth thread about Shattered Dreams. First of all, he's really not that bad. He's the prototypical "blind TNA mark," but I think he'd admit that himself. Trust me, there are several such marks on these forums who are considerably worse than SD is. Granted, he can be a little abrasive at times, and run his mouth negatively about WWE, but I think that's simply to elicit a response. And apparently it's working, as his fourth thread would suggest.

I'd accept his arguments a lot more if I couldn't make a better argument for the same incidents happening in TNA at a worst rate.

Everyone's hopping on the Miz hater train, but I still remember how the Hogan regime butchered an AJ Styles world title run that was always perfectly designed; that being, having five-star matches and just being the greatest in-ring performer today, not being turned heel for no apparent reason, being a horrible Nature Boy rip-off that Jay Lethal did better then him, and being buried by RVD on iMPACT.

And no TNA mark can complain about Miz not being a good draw, when they have the biggest star in history, Hulk Hogan on their show and they're lucky to get past a 1.0.

The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

People should read the second half of habs post, he has more mental prowess than his predilection for WWE would suggest.

Hardy sig gets exactly the response I am looking for.

You know what's really pathetic?

He's perfectly willing to shit on WWE during the LD, but when everyone else is shitting on TNA during its LD, he's nowhere to be found.

Makes you wonder just how much faith he actually has in his preferred company.

I'm just trying to become a respectable poster like KB. Not even sure what you mean by this because I usually am in the TNA LDs. I guess its pathetic to spend thanksgiving with your family.

You haven't responded to my post, Shattered? Do I have your number?

Also, while we're on the subject, Blue Cardinal, I did find it rather strange to see you have a go at J-Dogg in the LD for all of his posts being Miz shrines, and yet every second post of yours was you wishing Miz would die in various ways. Come on Blue, I know you aren't a mark, so try and not act like one. You're making the rest of us mid-carders here on WrestlingZone Forums look bad.

Truth! Where have you been, man?
Usually lurking in LDs if I get a chance to watch. I don't have anything incitement or funny usually so I just continue to lurk. College and all that jazz takes up too much time. Thank god I'm getting a few weeks with break coming up and all.

You haven't responded to my post, Shattered? Do I have your number?

Also, while we're on the subject, Blue Cardinal, I did find it rather strange to see you have a go at J-Dogg in the LD for all of his posts being Miz shrines, and yet every second post of yours was you wishing Miz would die in various ways. Come on Blue, I know you aren't a mark, so try and not act like one. You're making the rest of us mid-carders here on WrestlingZone Forums look bad.
Well that was half as bad then, and they were mostly because I was sick of the Miz ********ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back