• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose save CM Punk's title reign

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Yep. That just happened.

Go ahead internet. Urinate everywhere.

I think it's worth noting that CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Seth Rollins are all champions under a WWE product right now. Ring of Honor should be proud of the wrestlers they helped develop. I think it's only a matter of time before Kassius Ohno joins the mix. I'd rather have him than the Anoa'i football player that debuted tonight as well.

I mean yeah, Ohno is great, but people are giving Reigns the recognition that he deserves. I think the guy has as high a ceiling as any of the talent they've put out there. He has a great look, history, and skill set. He's the key to this. Ambrose and Rollins are phenomenal but they aren't going to overpower anyone. You can even throw in Maddox assuming he's apart of this. But you put Reigns into the equation; now you've got yourself an enforcer.

Anyway. Ambrose's debut was top mark out moment of the year - I may have pulled an oblique.

This is gonna be just like the the débuts of Punk and Bryan. The people who know know. The people who don't are going to be difficult about it. Standard stuff.

Dean Ambrose had better be the second coming of Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Steve Austin, all in one, of I'm going to hate him. That's your fault.

Anyhow, no, I don't care. I'm just hoping for something that makes CM Punk and Paul Heyman even funnier than they already are.

Trust me people say a lot of things that aren''t true. Especially the internet.

The gist of it is that they better be fantastic or else they won't live up to their own hype. Just like every internet star who debuts in WWE.

So you guys haven't watched Ambrose's work on youtube?

No, a person should be praised for what they can do in the big leagues on live television and not taped NXT.

Dean Ambrose had better be the second coming of Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Steve Austin, all in one, of I'm going to hate him. That's your fault.

I'd be MUCH more excited about this whole thing if people didn't make Ambrose out to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. I'm sure he'll be good, but some people are WAY too over the top about it.
This is what the internet does with everything. CM Punk, Christopher Nolan, the Attitude Era, The Avengers, it doesn't matter. Anything that's great becomes greater. Don't let that ruin the fun for you.

This is what the internet does with everything. CM Punk, Christopher Nolan, the Attitude Era, The Avengers, it doesn't matter. Anything that's great becomes greater. Don't let that ruin the fun for you.

Too late. I'm infected. We all are.

CharactersTWDS3-Rick.jpg

You're absolutely right. Still, I'd be lying if I said my attitude toward Dean Ambrose hasn't soured a little as a result of the IWC's overreaction to him. I don't dislike him, but I can't say I like him as much as I could have. Then again, he can change that with his performances on Raw -- I'm not going to hate the guy because of how other people reacted to him (months before he ever stepped foot in a WWE ring).

So you guys haven't watched Ambrose's work on youtube?
No. Why? Cause I want to see how reacts in the big leagues like TNA or WWE not some indy promotion. Cause it will never be the same.
The gist of it is that they better be fantastic or else they won't live up to their own hype. Just like every internet star who debuts in WWE.

No, a person should be praised for what they can do in the big leagues on live television and not taped NXT.

Exactly. People have been building them up like if they were bigger than Hogan, Flair, Cena, Rock, SCSA, Warrior, Triple H, HBK, and Savage. They have put on too much hype on this guys that they will soon fail.

I hope its more than just "were not getting a chance so we had to make a statement". That will feel a lot like Nexus except they attacked Ryback instead of Cena.

I think Ambrose will be good, but Rollins is the one that is really overrated. He is John Morrison part 2.

so........... where does the WWE go from here then?

[YOUTUBE]5yAP5ClSbgQ[/YOUTUBE]

Though, I'd be lying if I said I didn't damn near destroy my knee on the coffee table during my "FINALLY, AFTER 16 YEARS A CINCY BOY IN WWE!" celebration. Too bad, as awesome as he is, he's still no Pillman....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back