• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously, respect goes a long way

A big reason Christians get mocked is because the public views them as the most intolerant and hypocritical people to walk the Earth, and with good reason. There are many Christians who are indeed intolerant ********s, who act "holier-than-thou" and try to force religion on others.

Both the groups of dick-Christians and dick-Atheists are very annoying to Christians who try to follow Jesus' teachings of love.

Though a big reason Christians get mocked is because the public views them as the most intolerant and hypocritical people to walk the Earth, and with good reason. There are many Christians who are indeed intolerant ********s, who act "holier-than-thou" and try to force religion on others.

Both the groups of dick-Christians and dick-Atheists are very annoying to Christians who try to follow Jesus' teachings of love.

Dick christians are the most annoying people on the planet.

Dick atheists are second

Scientologists are third

I was? Seriously? So because you disagreed with what I said, you delete my post? Wow, awesomely respectful and adult of you. I can't say that it's stupid to bitch about something someone has the right to say? Sure it's stupid and not needed, but they have the right dude. It's not like you have a flaming fucking arrow in your ass, let it go. I've gotten shit my whole life about being atheist, I don't whine about it.

Today is fucking Easter, all I'm saying is for one day give us a bit of respect. We get shit all the time, I've been beaten up for it in the past, but as a whole I don't care. Today though just pissed me off people making jokes on FB etc because they think it's big and clever.

If I was to make a joke, it was only because I would find it funny. Not to be an asshole. Thankfully, I have the good grace to realise that my beliefs are just as important as a Christians, even if I don't believe a word of it.

Well if thats your logic I'm expecting some Muslim and Jew jokes

Today is fucking Easter, all I'm saying is for one day give us a bit of respect. We get shit all the time, I've been beaten up for it in the past, but as a whole I don't care. Today though just pissed me off people making jokes on FB etc because they think it's big and clever.

Dude I hear ya. I really do. I try not to allign myself with any group, including atheist for that same reason. It's bullshit all around. Just be level headed dude, other people shit jokes are going to affect your faith. Sorry if it seemed like I personally attacked you dude, I just hate hypocrisy from anyone. Not calling you a hyprocrite, just saying as whole. It's really just not cool to delete someones post like that honestly. Just blow it off dude, you seem to have more of a calm deamenor than that.

Well if thats your logic I'm expecting some Muslim and Jew jokes

And if I was to make a joke on those days, would you come out and defend the beliefs of the people of those faiths? I seriously doubt it.

Everyone needs to chill, go look at some pictures of Shake-Zulla and realize things could be far worse.

And if I was to make a joke on those days, would you come out and defend the beliefs of the people of those faiths? I seriously doubt it.

If it was on Eid or Hanukkah yes, yes I would. That's my only gripe that people are feeling the need to do it on Easter.

Everyone needs to chill, go look at some pictures of Shake-Zulla and realize things could be far worse.

I am not angry. In fact, I have no emotion towards this exchanging of words. This is a debate and Lee knows that I have no animosity towards him when I am speaking. He is one of my closest friends on here and he has every right to hold his beliefs dear and defend them. I respect that. However, if a thread is made to talk about the ups and downs of religious tolerance, I feel as though I would like to talk about that for a while, if that is OK?

Over half of the world's population follows one of the Abrahamic Religions. To make it out as though believers of Religion are this poor beaten down minority is a bit too much. The people that make fun of religion are a minority. A vocal childish minority, but a very small minority regardless.

I find that most of the people that make fun of religion are the ones that claim to be a follower of an Abrahamic Religion, but yet have never been to a holy place of some sort.

The simple thing, turn the other cheek and move along. No need to get worked up over anything as stupid as Zombie Jesus.

Lee, it's because the people feel offended that they can't buy counter culture T-shirts and the government handout offices are closed on Christian holidays. I mean, how else are they going to get free Vicodin on a day like today?

I am not angry. In fact, I have no emotion towards this exchanging of words. This is a debate and Lee knows that I have no animosity towards him when I am speaking. He is one of my closest friends on here and he has every right to hold his beliefs dear and defend them. I respect that. However, if a thread is made to talk about the ups and downs of religious tolerance, I feel as though I would like to talk about that for a while, if that is OK?

Uhm it was a joke to lighten up shit between me and Lee. Nobody's telling you not to speak your mind their Captain. Have at it.

Lee, it's because the people feel offended that they can't buy counter culture T-shirts and the government handout offices are closed on Christian holidays. I mean, how else are they going to get free Vicodin on a day like today?

See! This is the kind of thing that drives me wild.

Just because people come out against religion, they are suddenly attacked by people who do believe. Of course, the same is true of the converse situation. Religion (or the lack thereof) is so fucking fickle and a huge pain in the ass. It truly is the root of all evil.

Condemn me for saying that but I believe it.

EDIT @ Via: OK doke.

Here's your crown, King of Generalization.

I think he's taking the piss, at least I hope so.

See! This is the kind of thing that drives me wild.

Just because people come out against religion, they are suddenly attacked by people who do believe. Of course, the same is true of the converse situation. Religion (or the lack thereof) is so fucking fickle and a huge pain in the ass. It truly is the root of all evil.

Condemn me for saying that but I believe it.

EDIT @ Via: OK doke.

I was really just making a joke. I don't care if you believe in God or not, but it seems awfully childish to bitch about people celebrating a holiday, or even a nation doing so.

I was really just making a joke. I don't care if you believe in God or not, but it seems awfully childish to bitch about people celebrating a holiday, or even a nation doing so.

Why is that exactly?

Wouldn't it seem just as childish for people to bitch about others not giving a fuck about their holiday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back