• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Senshi Quits Tna!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ2069

Occasional Pre-Show
During a meeting today TNA asked any wrestler that wanted there release they would be granted it. Only one wrestler asked for there release and it was Senshi.

I think this sucks i loved watching Senshi and so did alot of the TNA fans. I wounder how much this affects the TNA and what does the future hold for Senshi.

Truly a shame i was always thought of him as one of those stars of the future. But he was truly underused for someone so talented

Well for Low Ki/Senshi I have to say good luck to you in the future as he will prolly do the ROH and Indys for awhile as I highly doubt the WWE will pick him up. TNA wasnt using him much with the X-Division taking a back seat to the heavyweights and he was one of them wanting out a few months back so this is no shocker. This wont hurt TNA in no way, but again best of Luck for Low ki.

Good for him, he wanted to leave and given the chance took it. Others who aren't happy should have followed him out.

This really sucks, senshi was a great talent and really could perform, i doubt we will see him in WWE as he wont be able to do half his act, but...He will probably return to ROH i am guessing.

This won't be a big blow to TNA since he wasn't doing anything special, but still TNA should be mad at themselves. Anyway like AJ said he'll go back to the indy's for a year or so where WWE will pick him up. WWE won't use him well, they'll either make him a jobber or give him a comedy gimmick. He'll be put on SD! and end up like Jimmy Wang Yang. When his contarcts up he'll go back to the indy's because that's where he belongs.

I dont think that the release of him will hurt TNA at all. Its a shame he has to go i loved watching him in the ring and really thought that someday he could be the next X Division champion he had such a kool style. I hope that WWE picks him up and makes a star out of him in ECW or something so that it shakes TNA up a bit but the chance of that is slim! Best of luck to Senshi though!

Meh, not a big deal in my opinion. The Warrior gimmick was lame. I really don't see why people are so high on the guy. He has very average skills all around, and zero charisma. I could never take the guy seriously. He had some pretty stiff kicks that made me say wow, but other then that, nothing. I would get irritated because he never kept his mouth shut. He looked like a Venice Fly Trap, waiting for something to land on his tongue.

Meh, not a big deal in my opinion. The Warrior gimmick was lame. I really don't see why people are so high on the guy. He has very average skills all around, and zero charisma. I could never take the guy seriously. He had some pretty stiff kicks that made me say wow, but other then that, nothing. I would get irritated because he never kept his mouth shut. He looked like a Venice Fly Trap, waiting for something to land on his tongue.

couldnt of made the point better myself, tenchi is more suited to ring of honor as he has no mic skills in tna, and really is underated, i think he would be better suited in that formate anyhoo, quitting tna wont harm them or do anything to the company, i do feel that it may stop him from ever getting on tv again unless ring of honor gets a tv deal

the question is how will it affect christopher daniels and elix skipper's new storyline if he gets fired what i mean is remember the promo the fallen angel made on the turkey bowl thing that promo and the storyline it made

This will not hurt TNA and I think it's a good move for Senshi/Low-Ki cause they really never let him shine, I hope he does go back to ROH I could see him as a challenger for the ROH title, also wouldn't be surprised to see him go to AAA, don't see WWE ever trying to sign him and if they wanted to I don't think he would, just doesn't seem like the WWE type

I don't follow TNA that much, and I haven't seen much of this guy. I see alot of the other stuff that goes on though, so I'm assuming he's not a huge loss. The only thing that caught me off guard is that for months upon end, dozens of wrestlers have wanted to leave, and I don't remember his name being on of those names. So why him, and why not anyone else?

I don't see Senshi going to WWE. If TNA couldn't use him properly, then WWE will definitely not be able to. His style just not get with the WWE style. Maybe he just doesn't have the potential, did anyone think of that? In this new TNA, Senshi just doesn't belong, even in the X Division. He'll go back to the indies and wow audiences there while bringing in some good money. Not great, but good. Good luck to him.

With any luck, this could mean the release of Skipper and Christopher Daniels will be freed from his Triple X hell once and for all.

I don't think Senshi leaving TNA will hurt the company, the only thing it will hurt is the tag team Triple X which they haven't been using much, anyways they still got Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper in Triple X.

I'm thinking he has the option too return plus he's booked for the house shows in Ohio and Oklahoma.

Obviously he was never going to get over. Samoa Joe does 95% of his moves, and he's already over. They're far too similar both playing a character I find incredibly boring. Oh wow you're a bad ass who stiffs everyone ... really original. Super Dragon plays the character better than either of them and he doesn't even talk.

When was the last time Super Dragon was a permanent fixture in a popular North American company?

Other than that, I agree with your assessment that Joe and Senshi have similar styles, although to be honest I think Senshi is quicker and more agile, but less powerful. Personally, I didn't dislike the character. However, I see how it didn't fit in, particularly with TNA trying to become something different.

Does anyone else find it really weird that for ages we have heard reports of...

"6 tna wrestlers ask for release!!"

"TNA stars want out"

"Wrestler and wrestler ask for release"

And then when the meeting came one person actually took em up on it... i am a little sad it was senshi, he performs well and strenghtens the undercard very well! but my guess is he wanted to be alot more...and i just dont think he has it in him to be main event, i could see him feuding with the likes of kaz and robert roode, but senshi vs cage or angle would look wierd.

I don't follow TNA that much, and I haven't seen much of this guy. I see alot of the other stuff that goes on though, so I'm assuming he's not a huge loss. The only thing that caught me off guard is that for months upon end, dozens of wrestlers have wanted to leave, and I don't remember his name being on of those names. So why him, and why not anyone else?

Because he's a badass.

I do think I read his name as one of the many who wanted a release. It's funny how all the guys who were reported as unhappy and wanted out just sat there while Low-Ki was the only one with the balls to say stand up and actually do it. I'm glad he did. TNA held him back and now (this is a loooooong shot) but I hope he ends up back in ROH. I know he was working for NOAH before TNA, I'd imagine he may try to get back over there. Otherwise any indy wrestling promotion will be going after him. He won't have to worry about money and he'll be able to wrestle his way. This is great news.

When was the last time Super Dragon was a permanent fixture in a popular North American company?

Super Dragon is a fixture in his home promotion, PWG. He was a fixture in CZW, but they are slowly dying. He's also been plagued with injuries the past 2 years.

I was just going to reply with "Well, those aren't particularly popular promotions in comparison to TNA", but then I realised that's spam. Spammers take note.

Anyway, I think Senshi is severely overrated. Well, not when he wrestles in the indies or puro, but as a star in the current TNA I think the best he could've hoped for was a position in the undercard, and the occasional push to midcard (maybe high midcard if he was lucky) before dropping down again. Like it's been said, this is pretty good news for him. He can go back to where he fits best. I'm still hoping for Skipper and Daniels to split.

This is not a blow to TNA. Senshi/Low Ki is famous for thinking that his character should be on top at all times. He does not realize that wrestlers often go in cycles and that his time would come again. Instead, he chose to gripe and piss and moan like he did during previous stinks in TNA. If Senshi truly wants to get serious about being a big timed wrestler, then he has alot of maturing to do. But if he wants to be an indy legend, then he can just keep ont he same path that he has been on. Thing is that he could be a superstar and be a rich man doing so. Oh well. TNA didn't lose anything in this deal.

Actually Low-Ki can be a Indy legend and a much richer man than TNA would of made him. Japan alone will pay him more than TNA. And now that he has had a couple runs in TNA he can ask for more money out of promoters because he'll bring in more fans. And he's already a Indy legend, so that is another reason why he'll be making more money.

Raven went on record and stated he made more money after his WWE release then his time in the E. I'm sure it'll be pretty easy for Ki to make more money now then as a TNA undercarder.

Yeah, but when you get a reputation of being tempermental, the way that Low Ki has, promoters steer clear of you. Due to dealing with the Teddy Hart's, Juventude's, Psicosis', and other stars who think that they can wrote their own tickets because they have been on tv ands get away with it, promoters are starting to be weary. Why book a guy who may no-show or try to take over your show because he doesn't feel that he is being booked as being the dominant figure that he believes his is in his own mind? It's bad for business and promotions are getting tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back