Send One Guy Over

I would send the TNA World Champion, Jeff Hardy and I would have him face off against the WWE Champion, CM Punk and the World Champion, the Big Show in a Triple Threat match to determine the Champion of Champions. I would like to see a pre-match promo for the 3 competitors. (Pipe Bomb!!) Of course, the Dusty Finish would have CM Punk and Big Show teaming up on Jeff Hardy at the end. This would avoid having a loser in the match and could potentially start up a storyline.

I think I would also send the TNA Television Champion, Samoa Joe and the TNA X-Division Champion Rob Van Dam, and I think I would have them face off against the WWE Intercontinental Champion, Kofi Kingston and the United States Champion, Antonio Cesaro in a Fatal Four Way match to determine the (Mid-Card) Champion of Champions. I’m not sure how I would have go over in this match, but it sure would be a sight to see these 4 go at it.

I guess I may as well send over the TNA Tag Team Champions, Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Hernandez and I guess I may as well have them face off against the WWE Tag Team Champions, Team Hell No, Kane and Daniel Bryan. This match would have to go to the new LAX, with a Team Hell No implosion.

Eve vs. Tara. Nuff said.

Just for $#!+s and giggles, I’d have a Mixed Tag Team match. Eric Young and ODB vs. Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix. For the Women involved, that’s a Dream Match. For the Men involved, that has comedy gold written all over it.

So, one guy, Jeff Hardy. Six guys and two girls, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, Rob Van Dam, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Hernandez, Tara, Eric Young and ODB.

Probably Aj Styles. If TNA wanted to get the company over , i think sending one of the homegrown talent , and what was the poster boy of TNA for a while , plus he is an amazing performer. And i think an AJ/Punk match or something like that would be quite fun to watch.

Even though I don't see this happening.
I have to go with Styles. He has been the face of TNA for years and can have a great match with anyone. Him and Punk would be a great match. Same with Aries.

However, knowing WWE they would rather put a familiar face on TV so it'd end up being Angle. It could make for an interest interbrand PPV though.

Angle/Daniel Bryan
Styles/Punk
Aries/Miz
Bully Ray/Ryback
Roode/Orton
and others could be very entertaining.

I agree. AJ Styles is, for me, the only answer. He embodies the best parts of TNA and if anyone should get this fantasy spot, let it be AJ Styles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back