Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Third round matches are conducted under cage match rules - The winning team will be the first team to climb the cage and touch the floor before their opponents.
  2. Polls will open immediately
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

34o1tg2.jpg

Semi Final 2
RANDY SAVAGE & ANDRE THE GIANT
"Macho Giants"
vs.
JOHN CENA & HULK HOGAN
"We Sell Merchandise, Not Moves"

Semi final 2 sees the unstoppable force meet the immovable object when Randy Savage and Andre The Giant meet Hulk Hogan and John Cena.

Who advances to the final is one you!​

Cena/Hogan will win here. Hogan has beaten both Andre and Savage and I think Cena would have no trouble with them either. I think Andre will have a difficult time climbing the cage to escape. I see the match ending with Hogan finally escaping the cage to leave Andre in it.

Hogan and Cena advance here, Hogan has beaten both Andre and Savage and I don't think Cena would have a problem here. I see Cena giving Savage the Attitude Adjustment and then Hogan gives him the Leg Drop for the three count.

We Sell Merchandise, Not Moves Advance

Cena/Hogan, easily. They should definitely win the whole tourney and are only a few steps away at this point. Two of the greaters wrestlers ever is just too much to beat, especially when Hogan's beaten both of the other guys in the past. Easy call for me.

And I'll murder anyone who claims Hogan won't be able to climb the cage.

Yeah. Cena and Hulk take this one. There isn't a whole lot I can say. Hogan beat both Andre and Savage in their primes and Cena is basically the second coming of Hogan so I can't really see him losing to either. Cena and Hogan are just far to strong and unbeatable for Andre and Savage to take down. Also, I can't really imagine Andre climbing the cage to escape and even if it came down to a pinfall I still can't imagine Andre beating either man.

Unlike the other semi-final match-up, this was a pretty easy one. John Cena and Hulk Hogan, not even close. Sure, Macho Man and Andre were good, there's no denying this fact. But Cena, the top dog of the current professional wrestling era, plus Hogan, the top dog of all professional wrestling eras, this is just too much for Andre and Savage to handle. Hogan can handle Andre, while Cena can dispose of the Macho Man. Hard to pick against Hogan and Cena here, and it will be hard to pick against them in the finals. Unless the team I hope to advance in the other semi gets through, then it could be interesting.

WINNERS: JOHN CENA AND HULK HOGAN

I say this one being in a cage goes to We Sell Merch, not moves. They'd just tie up ole Andre in the ropes and Cena would Adjust Macho's Attitude and then bam big ole Leg Drop. They both would then climb together and pose for the kids ontop of the cage.

Definitely see Hogan and Cena taking this one. Andre's agility and speed play a big factor in this one. He would never be able to climb out the cage, at least not before Cena or Hogan do it first. If Cena and Hogan were smart they let Macho just climb out, leaving Andre. Cena would let Hogan climb out first since he is the slower of the two. No matter how much of a beating Andre would put on Cena, by the time Andre climbed the top, Cena would've recovered and be there to climb down faster than Andre.

Well, as I said before, Andre's reach and power would be grisly to contend with. It would just be too difficult to best, none of them could really run that far if they needed a breather. Not that they are runners naturally, but when you're facing Andre, having the option of a break outside the ring is nice to have. I still see a Macho elbow drop from the top of the cage rocking the hell out of Cena, I still see Hogan being planted next to his partner, and I see a Big Splash from Andre flattening the both of them. Macho climbs out of the cage, then it comes down to Andre. After a few token attempts, and the Oklahoma audience chuckling at the comedic sight, Andre just pushes the entire cage wall down, and steps out into the open, concluding this as the greatest taping of Heat, EVER.

Well OK we have the guy that made wrestling cool and the guy who is the Face of wrestling at this moment in a team how is this fair?

Well anyway I am going with Hogan and Cena because Hogan has beaten Savage and Andre already in main eventers and Cena has won lots of cage matches in the past so Hogan and Cena win.

Finish comes when Hogan body slams and Leg drops Andre then Cena hits an A.A on Savage and then they climb over the cage and win the match.

Simply put, I cannot see Andre climbing over the top of a steel cage, and knowing the "superhuman qualities" that both Cena and Hogan have, I believe they would come out on top.

Hogan would take a beating from Andre but then slam him again after Hulking up, giving him the chance to escape the cage.

Savage and Andre would double team Cena, with The Macho Man nailing his top rope elbow drop on the chain gang soldier, allowing him enough him to scale the cage and escape.

After hammering Cena for a few minutes, Andre would attempt to climb the cage and after getting a few feet up the steel, Cena would get back to his feet and get hold on Andre on the side of the cage and nail him with a stunning reverse FU, driving the Giant face first into the mat. Cena would then be able to get out of the cage.

I would have loved Savage to win this, but with Andre on his team and the match being inside a steel cage, I have to go with CeHo

Even if Hogan had never beaten Andre before, or Savage, he would here. Andre would have an awful time climbing the cage. And Hogan has beaten both. And he's teaming with the most dominant superstar of this generation.

I could see Andre being able to overpower both early, and maybe Savage is even the first to escape. But by what other scenario could Andre defeat Hogan and Cena? Cena would hit 3 or 4 shoulder blocks on Andre, a little five knuckle shuffle, and Hogan would be able to help Cena hoist Andre up for the AA. Big leg drop, Cena and Hogan climb the cage together, and fend off Savage trying to re-climb the cage to stop them. Cena and Hogan should easily win this.

And for those who would argue that Hogan couldn't climb the cage, Im sure he would have one more "Hulk-up" in him that would allow him to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back