Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Basic Guidelines:
  1. Third round matches are conducted under extreme rules - all participants are legal, all the time. Everything is legal, including weapons.
  2. Polls will open immediately
  3. Vote how you like, by whatever criteria you like.
  4. Strictly no alts.

6oo6yv.jpg

Match Three
RANDY SAVAGE & ANDRE THE GIANT
"Macho Giants"
vs.
RICKY STEAMBOAT & BIG SHOW
"Dragon Show"
AJ STYLES & MOCK FOLEY
"Mrs. Foley's Phenomenal Baby Boys"

Extreme Rules are in effect as three respective teams square up for a place in the semi-finals of this prestigious tournament.

Who will come out on top?​

No doubt that Ricky Steamboat and the Big Show would make a pretty good tag team. I said earlier that the Big Show is one of the most under-estimated big men in WWF/WWE history, surprisingly agile for a behemoth of a man. Steamboat was a gifted athlete in the ring as well.

Styles is a tremendous athlete also, but still doesn't have the longevity of some of his adversaries in this round. Plus he is severely lacking in the mic skills and charisma departments. Foley is a hard core legend. Not the greatest technical wrestler by no means, but no one can take a bump like this guy, and he's always had a pretty compelling character, minus his current nostalgic run in TNA.

Andre the Giant was probably the greatest big man to enter the squared circle. And Savage is the greatest wrestler in WWF history to not have found his way into the WWE Hall of Fame (yet). So while this decision was a little tougher than some of the others, I gave the nod to these two guys.

WINNERS: ANDRE THE GIANT AND MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE

Foley: Hardcore Legend and Styles: best wrestler in 2009. But they both can't take down any of Big SHow and Andre the Giant.

Now its pretty close between the two. However, since Andre took 15 years(or whatever number years) to loose, why would he loose to another giant, yet smaller. So the edge here is for Macho Giants

Show and Andre will cancel each other out in the ring and we all know the history between Savage and Steamboat which leaves Foley and Styles with the advantage. They can lay low and strike while the others are down. Styles has been successful against wrestlers of all sizes (I guess Abyss is the biggest they have in TNA) and Foley was always a tough out. I'm picking Styles and Foley with a Pele/DDT combo. Don't know who will take the pinfall loss but it doesn't matter.

Triple Threat? Jesus Christ! My mind, it's spinning. This is one of the toughest choices of my life, no doubt.

Actually, I it probably isn't that tough. I'm going with the TNA Original and the Guy Who is Currently Wasting Away in TNA. That's right, Foley and AJ.

They have incredible experience working together from they one time they were on the same team and a main evented a PPV in a 6 man tag. Also, AJ is one of my favorite wrestlers. At least he was before he become shit. I don't really care for any of the other guys that much.

Match ends when Foley jumps from the rafters and a sends Andre and Big Show through a flaming, barb wire table simultaneously for the double pin and the victory.

I've got Styles/Foley because that's the only team that has two members that I like. Styles will jump all over the place and be all hella athletic and shit while Foley methodically beats the fuck out of his opponents with some crazy flaming barbwired C-4 laced contraption.

I also got Foley and Styles here this is an Extreme rules match so that gives Foley the edge here over the other two. Styles wins it for his team with a Styles Clash through a Flaming Table.

Like a few people here I go with Styles and Foley with the simple fact that this is an extreme rules match and well Foley the only hardcore guy here. Finish comes when Big Show Chokeslams Savage and Styles and Foley put Savage though a Bared wire flaming table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back