Secretly Recording

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
A friend of mine sent me a video where she more or less recorded her friend being attacked by her cat. Then claimed the camera was turned off, but instead was still recording and was showing off how "****ty" her friend dresses.

I wanna know if this is justified? Her friend obviously dresses "****ty" to get attention.. yet had she of known our mutual friend did this, she wouldn't of liked it.

I'm pretty sure this is illegal, I think anyways. She more or less shot a couple seconds of a "down the shirt" type view. She somehow was basically hovering over her, and thats how she got it.

Discuss.. right or wrong? If its wrong, then why would the girl dress ****ty to want the attention, yet complain about this type?

Chris Cash, that's why he ignores you.

:lmao: I never thought of that, its completely true though. Thats why the story I had to post on the Main Site was suppose to be posted BEFORE No Way Out.. and is completely useless now.

Way to connect the two.. I can't get anything passed you. lol

On the 16 year olds My Space there's comments off him. Chris Cash is actually a 17 year old emo.

The girl has also removed me from her top 4 friends. Which angers me. It appears as though I've been replaced by a ninja.

On the 16 year olds My Space there's comments off him. Chris Cash is actually a 17 year old emo.

Cash doesn't deserve the respect until hes ready to earn it.. but the guy in that picture isn't Cash. (which I know you know its not him either, and are just joking)

I don't know him, but I still have enough respect to be nice enough to not mock someone I don't know.. that I do know Becca likely cares for.

The girl has also removed me from her top 4 friends. Which angers me. It appears as though I've been replaced by a ninja.

Ninjas are tricky like that. Sneak in undetected, and take you out. :dark2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back