Search for the biggest TNA Fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon Farmer

Hey guys,

I am a huge WWE fan and i am not that interested in TNA! But i am looking for a huge TNA fan that is or is not interested in WWE!

Why i ask you say?

Well i was thinking on starting a very cool wretsling league. Only 2 people can enter. Myself and someone else.

Basically, this league would be WWE vs. TNA!

TNA would have 1 show as well as WWE! And we could have like people who turn on their own show to go to the other. It is like the WWE vs. ECW and WCW Invasion but we can make it our own way!

We would have matches where it would be WWE vs. TNA men or women. And both of us would write a few matches and promo's and segments and stuff like that.

I will be WWE and who ever wants to do this will be TNA !

WHo ever is TNA can lead its team to victory and trust me this will be fun.

SO again, anyone who wants to be TNA lemme know and when someoen says that he or she would like to do this then me and him or her will talk in private Messaging on how and wat we will do!

But please anyone who wants to be representing TNA lemme know!

Thanks guys!

Come on guys, this is a great thing to start! It will be tons of fun! When someone is TNA they control all of their TNA MEN! So come on guys! Trust me it will be a lot of fun! And if u r deciding about it or wnna know about this then just PM me...trust me this will be loads of fun but i only need one guy to sign up!

Think about it

no problem do you wanna talk in here or on PM ?

WTVR lemme do it in here:

Basically it is WWE vs. TNA

Vince vs. Jim Cornette or whoever runs TNA bc i dont watch TNA

I choose my idk 30 best superstars (it can be from any brand or past wrestlers who r still in contract with WWE)

You choose 30 men from TNA or that was on TNA (if austin was ever on TNA you wouldnt be allowed to use him bc he is well known for WWE and etc.)

I would have 1 show and u would have one show (each week) and after 4 or 3 weeks idc we have a ppv

in the ppv we would have inter promotional matches and regular (our own if u want) matches

me and u would split the matches that are interpromotional and we could decide what we wanna do

We can def. have men turning on the other company and yea...

now with the Y2J thing going to TNA or WWE could have an effect on what we r doing like u can say yea i have him

and with RVD and Sabu gone it would be kewl to stick it in WWE's face to get them

etc. you can def. make up ur own rules and

Hey. I may be interested if you can just explain a couple of things to me:

1 - Do we have our own weekly shows where we can put wrestlers and people from the other company on our show or do we have to talk about it?

AND

2 - Would we have special matches at the PPV like Elimination Chamber match or Ladder Matches?

AND

3 - Would we have special championships?

PM me if you can!

I guess it's a competition between me and Taker. I'm still a bit curious about a few things though. As WWE has had many more wrestlers go through it, could whoever controls TNA bend the rules a bit and make 3 or 4 picks from ROH/Puros/Indies? It's definitely a good concept, but you'd have to give me a week or so notice in advance if I took it on.

to your Q Sam, umm yea i think so but we would have to notify the other

I don't really know if this league is actally going to happen, because i am in this incredible thing with Lalakers in the show called, Fusion, but do you have a screen name so that we can discuss this furtheR?

Well seeing that you are currently doing Fusion, Im going to lock this thread.

If in the future things change, PM and I may unlock this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back