• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scotty/Scooter

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Ya ready to make good on that wager we have going? Still thinking of a new name for you, and will henceforth be accepting options from other posters.

For those not in the know, Scotty and I have a bit of a bet going on, whereas if the Braves make it to the post season, and YOUR CINCINNATI REDS don't, he gets to pick a new name for me. Should YOUR CINCINNATI REDS make it, and not the braves, I get to choose a new name for him. Make suggestions now for Scooters new name!!

We need to amend it to say "Whichever team gets further into the postseason". The way it looks, YOUR CINCINNATI REDS aren't gonna give up this year. I doubt the braves will either.

If Jurrgens can come back and pitch at the level he did last year, the Braves are a legitimate threat to go to the World Series.

The Reds are shocking the shit out of me. And they beat my Phils yesterday. I do love Scott Rolen though. I really thought the Reds were gonna be terrible this year.

yankees-copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back