• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scott Steiner, Ring Ka King, TNA

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Some people in TNA believe that Scott Steiner's Twitter rants are being done because he's trying to get Jeff Jarrett, who he's tight with, back into power.

Wrestler's who worked Ring Ka King:
Jeff Jarrett (Hasn't been seen on TNA tv)
Scott Steiner (Appears to be done with company)
Magnus (Hasn't been seen since losing tag titles)
Matt Morgan (Hasn't been on tv due to contract issues, may be leaving)
Abyss (Has been on tv, but as different character)
Joey Ryan (Was not given a contract in TNA, future unknown)
Chris Masters (Worked dark match last week, future unknown)

So is this a work or is it just coincidental that Ring Ka King employees seem to be on Hogan/Bischoff's shit list?

Just a few follow up notes(in case everyone hasn't read what I've read.)

-Joey Ryan has said people don't realize that Ring Ka King and Impact are less like sister companies and more like cousin companies. TNA is ran by Hogan/Bischoff, Ring Ka King is ran by Jarrett and Dutch Mantell.

-Karen Jarrett's tweets bashing Dixie.

-Magnus said something along the lines of he was at the end of the rope as far as his TNA career was going, but they liked him in Ring Ka King and then he was given a chance to team with Samoa Joe(whose future is always up in the air.) Since losing titles, he hasn't been seen and seems very open to signing with WWE.

-Matt Morgan says "Tick, tock" when asked about signing with WWE.

Now with all the reality and shooting talk going on in TNA, the lines pretty blurred on whats real and what isn't. I'm pretty sure Scott Steiner is done with TNA.

As for Jeff Jarrett, I'm not sure where he stands as far as the company goes. The guy is working in India and Mexico, expanding the company so I'd have to believe he's in good standing. I figured a Sting/Jarrett feud was coming and with Jarrett leading stables in the other countries, it could be a possibility he'll do the same if and when he returns to Impact.

Personally, I don't see Steiner coming back. Morgan can leave and take his leg getting stuck over the top rope every match routine to WWE (btw, he's wrestling Crimson tonight at a house show.) I think TNA has no clue on how to use Magnus effectively and he might not be liked much for whatever reason. And I have no idea what to think of the whole Joey Ryan thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back