• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scott Hall Arrested Again

Very Sad... Hall will probably never get better, depression fuels a lot of addiction issues, and since Hall cant get a good job he has more reason than ever to be depressed

After watching the ESPN 30 for 30 special on Scott Hall made me feel really bad for him and his family. I would really love for him to get his stuff together and straighten everything out. He needs to change for his family's sake and to salvage as much respect people still have left for him. If he straightens up hopefully he can be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, I looked up to him as a kid and it literally breaks my heart. Such a sad story.

This entire situation is just sad. With Scott, i just keep hoping he gets his life together. Unfortunately, his demons continue to get the best of him. Choking his girlfriend, ugh this guy has got to get it together. I'll keep praying for him and all parties involved.

This is extremely sad to see. I really hope Scott Hall gets his life together. He was a great talent in his day and he's been overcome by demons. I'm praying for you Scott.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but fuck Scott Hall. Seriously. I get it, he has a problem and he needs help. But he's not interesting in helping himself. WWE has admitted that they've spent twice as much on trying to help Scott Hall then any other wrestler. It comes to the point where he's just a good for nothing lost cause. I'm not going to pity this guy any more and you guys shouldn't either. Why are you pitying him in the first place? Because he was an IC champ in the 90s? Because he started nWo? Because ESPN had a special on him but never mentioned how he assaulted and abused women in the past?

Fuck Scott Hall. I hope he smartens up one day and starts on the road to recovery independently. I'll start to care again when / if that happens. But we all know he wont. I'll save my sympathy for hard on their luck people who are trying to make things work. Maybe some time in jail will be the wake-up call he needs. Sure as hell wont be able to drink in there.

It just doesn't look like he is going to overcome these issues he has. It's a shame because it seems there is some real depression there that is causing these issues. Nash stated on twitter that the only person that can help Scott is Scott. I just really can't say that I understand these things though. Him having kids would seem to be enough to want to get better, but obviously it did;t help because his kids seem to be teens or a little younger. I myself just had a child and I hesitate to even drink anymore. I find myself feeling bad if I am not in my right mind at all times. All I can do is wish him the best, and hope this doesn't end his life.

its pretty funny that wrestling hasn't contributed at all any positives to his personal termoil yet his estranged son wants to be a wrestler.. hes one of my favorite wrestlers but at the same time why beat a dead horse? let scott hall do scott hall, and if that turns fatal oh fuckin well, tired of him stumblin around anyways.. survey says: i need my stomach pumped chico..

Scott Hall's story is truly heart-breaking. Even for those who have the "f*ck Scott Hall" attitude -- which I can understand -- the effects of his addiction on family, friends and even fans is devastating.

Hall is a talent of unprecedented proportions. During the height of his popularity, there was nobody bigger. As both Razor Ramon and under his own name, he was massive. As someone who recalls his early beginnings in AWA -- where he teamed with a very young Curt Henning (later, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig) to win the tag titles -- I was extremely happy for the success he achieved.

To later watch him slowly start to self-destruct, falling deeper into his addiction and alcoholism, was wrenching. Especially considering I have struggled with similar issues myself.

As someone who has gone to rehab, and has successfully (to date) moved past substance abuse issues, my heart goes out to Hall in his own struggles. And I obviously empathize with the people who love him and are forced to watch him fall apart right in front of their eyes.

Sadly, Kevin Nash is 100% right. Nobody can help Hall unless he wants help, and -- more so -- unless he wants to help himself. So far, he hasn't wanted it.

For the sake of Hall and all involved, I hope one of Scott's continued legal, personal, financial or health dramas is enough to open his eyes and ignite in him the kind of desire to get sober he had to become a pro wrestling superstar. Should that happen, I am convinced he'll have everything he needs to succeed.

The road to recovery isn't easy. It's often filled with bumps and set backs. It can be rough and frequently seem bleak. But the end result is really worth it. I hope Hall figures that out while there is still time.

Scott Hall's story is truly heart-breaking. Even for those who have the "f*ck Scott Hall" attitude -- which I can understand -- the effects of his addiction on family, friends and even fans is devastating.

Hall is a talent of unprecedented proportions. During the height of his popularity, there was nobody bigger. As both Razor Ramon and under his own name, he was massive. As someone who recalls his early beginnings in AWA -- where he teamed with a very young Curt Henning (later, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig) to win the tag titles -- I was extremely happy for the success he achieved.

To later watch him slowly start to self-destruct, falling deeper into his addiction and alcoholism, was wrenching. Especially considering I have struggled with similar issues myself.

As someone who has gone to rehab, and has successfully (to date) moved past substance abuse issues, my heart goes out to Hall in his own struggles. And I obviously empathize with the people who love him and are forced to watch him fall apart right in front of their eyes.

Sadly, Kevin Nash is 100% right. Nobody can help Hall unless he wants help, and -- more so -- unless he wants to help himself. So far, he hasn't wanted it.

For the sake of Hall and all involved, I hope one of Scott's continued legal, personal, financial or health dramas is enough to open his eyes and ignite in him the kind of desire to get sober he had to become a pro wrestling superstar. Should that happen, I am convinced he'll have everything he needs to succeed.

The road to recovery isn't easy. It's often filled with bumps and set backs. It can be rough and frequently seem bleak. But the end result is really worth it. I hope Hall figures that out while there is still time.

I can appreciate your point of view. I was a Hall fan when he was Razor Ramon and when he went to Nitro, I went with him.

But that being said, you hit the nail on the head - Scott Hall hasn't wanted help. In my mind, he hustled some sympathy out of the guys at ESPN, and consequently out of all of us as well. If he wanted to get sober, he would have. But he doesn't care to. He has no problem going on TV and making appearances while intoxicated because he knows it helps him garner sympathy.

I get the impression that he is trying to manipulate former fans (whether for personal gain or not, that's arguable) and that makes me sick. That's why I say Fuck Scott Hall. Loved him when I was a kid, hate him now. Sometimes, that's just how life is.

I really hope Scott Hall can sort his life out and overcome the demons he has, but it is looking more and more likely that he isn't ever going to, or just doesn't want to.

The guy is a physical wreck nowadays, I watched the ESPN special on him, and it was really hard viewing, seeing a former favourite of mine in such a bad way. The clip of him literally having to be carried to the ring at an indie show and then falling over from being so intoxicated was painful and depressing to see.

He has to have a huge array of medications every day, and yet still drinks himself stupid. He knows he is hurting his family and just doesnt seem to be able to stop himself. The WWE have spent a huge amount of money on his rehab, which they do not need to do, but Kevin Nash is right when he says it is only Scott Hall who can help Scott Hall.

If he gets himself clean he could be a really good mentor for his son who is looking to break into the business, and would definitely be a candidate for the Hall of Fame, and most importantly he would be able to enjoy his retirement with his family.

But sadly, I can't see him ever doing that. I don't expect Scott Hall to be with us much longer. He is not a well man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back