Scott Hall Arrested Again

people who have substance abuse problems and who find God usually succeed in conquering their demons.

Is this true? That's sad. Does believing in Santa Clause cure crack addiction? That would be fucking sweet.

Oh, and this woman obviously did something stupid.

Amazing how this...
I'm not religious but people who have substance abuse problems and who find God usually succeed in conquering their demons.

...turned into this...
Its reception was "generic" to you because you can't read well, so I'll afford you the favour of breaking it down.

I never said no one benefited from it, so giving me one example adds nothing to your point nor takes away anything from mine.

A. I specifically asked for you to establish merit to your point. Your point wasn't "people adopting religion can conquer demons". I would not have even retorted to that.

B. You suggested they usually do, which if true, would empower religion as a tool to use.

What's a difference in the core of it? A doesn't leave us deciding which intervention would prove most successful, out of the many.

B, because you asserted it usually works, would leave us prioritizing it over the other possible ones.

I shouldn't have to explain this; you're a big boy. Even if you eliminate the underlying differences, I asked for merit, which isn't generic. It requires someone adding base to their stock.

I'm so sorry you're too feeble-minded to arrive without me. Who's kidding, though? You're probably still far.

If you've read the above and actually comprehended it and STILL think I was only asking for an example, you're infantile in more ways than one.

Gotta love teh internetz.

So, yeah.

Cool story, bro.

Amazing how this...

...turned into this...

Gotta love teh internetz.

So, yeah.

Cool story, bro.

That guy's a dumbass. But unless a 36% success rate became the definition of "usually" while I wasn't looking, your statement is still incorrect.

That guy's a dumbass. But unless a 36% success rate became the definition of "usually" while I wasn't looking, your statement is still incorrect.

Then you're being as touchy about it as he was.

It was a generic, spur-of-the moment statement. I didn't research it and I surely didn't expect all of these responses that were contradicting it.

You guys must be really bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back