Sci-Fi technology you wish were true

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Since this deals with technology, I figured that I would post this here. If this is the wrong spot, then I apologize in advance.

Anyway, as we all know video games, movies, television shows, and even music videos have all brought us fictitious technological advances that some of us, if not all of us, wish were really true. And I'm here to ask you, what Sci-Fi technology would you wish to see come true?

My first wish, and this may sound a bit cheesy and like somewhat stuck in a childhood (and you'd be right), but since I was a kid a part of me always wanted to believe (and still does) that with the right amount of technology and advances Power Rangers or equivalent like technology can in fact become a reality. IMO, the best way to work it would to not follow the TV series (unless you pick the SPD season) and run it like a police academy or military.

Ok sure, in today's world there's no true need for that stuff because there's no severe danger like such, but at the same time it would still be pretty awesome to have around. Sure, your insurance rate my be higher than usual cause of those megazord fights but oh well.

The second thing, and this is a little less cheesy, I would like to see technology like in Star Wars. Yeah not just the lightsaber, but all of it. You know like pod-rockets, individual spaceships to travel into galaxies in reasonable time spans, and just all that tech you know? I think it would be kind of cool.

Anyway, as I said, post what you think would be kind of cool. And again, sorry if this is the wrong spot.

Reactions: Lee
I often think back to the dream recorder device in that CGI-animated Final Fantasy movie and wonder what it would be like to record my own warped, backwards nightmares. A year or two ago, Japan was carrying out legitimate research to do just that, create a machine that could analyze mental activity during dreaming and translate it into a pixelated image on a screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back