Save_US.RawTagDivision

Best Tag Saving Option

• Killings/Burke Team

• Deuce and Domino to RAW

• Ride Holly and Rhodes

• Push Londrick or C&M once healthy

• Main event team (ex. HBK and Kennedy) as champs

Results are only viewable after voting.
To save the division, they just need to push the teams they have like they did back when it was always Hardyz v. Dudleys v. E&C in TLC matches. I was watching a few of 'em, and if you watch the crowd they get seriously into it. If the WWE can match the response it got for the TLC match at WM 17, the division will be fine.

Right now the tag division is in shambles, but i dont think it would be that hard to fix it. I like the tag team of Carlitio and Santino, it provides some comedy and Carlito is pretty good in the ring. Killings and Burke would be a good tag team, better than most of the teams currently on the roster. London and Kenrick should get a bigger push, they put on good matches, which is important. A great fix would be to bring back Cryme Time, they were fired for a stupid reason and they were a tag team that was actually over with the crowd, Cryme Time vs. Carlito and Santino would be some funny shit. I think the best way to fix the tag team division, would be to unify the WWE and World Tag Titles. Then you could have them defended on all the shows and have more quality tag teams to go after them. These are all possible fixes, i personally like the idea of bringing Cryme Time back, I hope it happends and guess eventually it will.

I love Londrick they are like WWE's version of MCMG or vice versa side note:it would be amazing to see those two teams fight each other. Anyways push Londrick and push them hard. They are probably the most over team WWE has. I know WWE signed Harris I would like to see them bring in Storm and reform AMW, they could start buy feuding with C&M and then go fro there. Sadly this the one division TNA kicks ass at.I also like the idea of Burke and Killings. Maybe form a stable with Shelton.

Now more than ever looks like the best time for the WWE to unify the tag divisions on all shows with most likely the Raw Tag Titles being kept. I think now would be the best time to do it because right now on raw there are only two official tag teams. With the recent split of Londrick, Rory McAllister's injury (that will keep him out for the next 6 months or so) and Carlito moving to SD!, all you have left are Cade & Murdoch and Holly/Rhodes. But, those two teams have just feuded for the belts already. And, as much as I wouldn't mind a team of Burke/Killings, it isn't going to happen. This is because Killings won't be on Raw since he has apparently had problems backstage with a Raw creative team member in the past. And even if D&D went to Raw, wtf would they bring to the table that no other team already has?

Tag Team Division at the moment is screwed on both Smackdown and Raw, My suggestion is that both titles should be combined and unified making the Tag titles one.
By unifing the belts this will allow the Title to be the first Cross brand title of the WWE where Tag Teams from all three brands can compete.

The idea of Burke and Killings is a good idea both are young talented and in good shape plus it would give Burke his first taste of WWE gold.

WWE are NOT going to bring back back the APA unfortunaly, although it would be cool its just not realistic and i dont seem JBL going back to that.

The WWE will not be able to recreate the Tag Division as everyone remembers it i.e. Hardys, EC, Dudleys, Undertaker and Kane, Benoit & Angle, RVD and Rey, these teams were gr8 to watch and really heart stopping at times.
Sine the WWE doesnt have these guys the new teams that they should create are Burke & Killings, Big Daddy V & Hendry, Chris Harris and Kennedy, These teams arnt that good but im stuck so maybe y guys can think of better ones.

Its been a long time since the Tag Tiytles have been on the line at Wrestlmania and every remembers the epic TLC matches at Mania. Obviously that cant happen any more because of the Money in the Bank Match, what can happen is if the Tag Titles were on the line in a Tag Team Turmoil Match. A cross brand war between 4 teams on the Grandest stage of them all, Imagine Londrick Vs Tino&Lito Vs Burke & Killings Vs Cade and Murdoch,.

If the Titles were crossbrand we would see matches like Festus&Jesse Vs the Scottish Guys from Raw, IT COULD BE A HILLBILLIES WAR.

Tag Team Division at the moment is screwed on both Smackdown and Raw, My suggestion is that both titles should be combined and unified making the Tag titles one.
By unifing the belts this will allow the Title to be the first Cross brand title of the WWE where Tag Teams from all three brands can compete.

The idea of Burke and Killings is a good idea both are young talented and in good shape plus it would give Burke his first taste of WWE gold.

WWE are NOT going to bring back back the APA unfortunaly, although it would be cool its just not realistic and i dont seem JBL going back to that.

The WWE will not be able to recreate the Tag Division as everyone remembers it i.e. Hardys, EC, Dudleys, Undertaker and Kane, Benoit & Angle, RVD and Rey, these teams were gr8 to watch and really heart stopping at times.
Sine the WWE doesnt have these guys the new teams that they should create are Burke & Killings, Big Daddy V & Hendry, Chris Harris and Kennedy, These teams arnt that good but im stuck so maybe y guys can think of better ones.

Its been a long time since the Tag Tiytles have been on the line at Wrestlmania and every remembers the epic TLC matches at Mania. Obviously that cant happen any more because of the Money in the Bank Match, what can happen is if the Tag Titles were on the line in a Tag Team Turmoil Match. A cross brand war between 4 teams on the Grandest stage of them all, Imagine Londrick Vs Tino&Lito Vs Burke & Killings Vs Cade and Murdoch,.

If the Titles were crossbrand we would see matches like Festus&Jesse Vs the Scottish Guys from Raw, IT COULD BE A HILLBILLIES WAR. Duece&Domino Vs Londrick, the hard hitting grease men Vs the High Flying Kids,
rATED rko Vs Hardy's VS DX VS Undertaker and Kane ina Tag Team Elimination Match

They could have a king-of-the-ring tournament for tag teams , maybe something like "The winners of the tournament get in a triple threat match for a belt with the champ". This way you can have DX or Brothers of distruction reunite , even for smaller periods.I know this won't help the tag division , but hell at least it's gonna bring some big names to tag matches except the usual champ + heel vs contender + face matches.

The only way a tag team belt would mean something is Vince combining the rosters again instead of having a ECW, Raw 7 Smackdown roster. The only titles that have meant anything is the world championship title. This way we can see the end of Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly, this tag team is as dull a old knife.

The only way a tag team belt would mean something is Vince combining the rosters again instead of having a ECW, Raw 7 Smackdown roster.

How is this going to make the tag team titles 'mean something'?

I really don't see how combining both the RAW and SD! tag team titles would make them 'mean something' more than they already do. It would just mean every show would be cluttered with boring tag teams.

I think there's two major problems with the tag team division at the moment.

Firstly, I think what they need to do is get some solid feuds behind these tag teams. All we are seeing is a few tag team matches here and there with no build up and no meaning, which pretty much makes the division worthless. Get some interesting storylines behind these tag teams, make them fun to watch.

Secondly, I feel the tag division has too much new blood. There's a good side and a bad side to this.

I guess you can see the good side of this being related back to around 1999/2000. We didn't have veteran, established tag teams. We had new, exciting, high flying, inventive tag teams in The Hardyz, Edge & Christian and The Dudleyz. They got over because their matches were entertaining and captivating storylines. We don't have that today.

On the other hand, the other alternative to not having exciting, interesting tag teams, there aren't enough tag teams which are 'established' or well over with the crowd to carry the division. On RAW, we have Cade/Murdoch, Holly/Rhodes, Rory/Robbie McAllister and Brian Kendrick/Paul London. None of these teams are established, or veterans of the tag team divison. None of these teams, or a combination of these teams can carry the tag team division and none of them, with the exception of London/Kendrick are in any way exciting.

On SD!/ECW, we have Morrison/The Miz, Deuce/Domino, Festus/Jesse and Ryder/Hawkins who are too busy zipping Edge's flies up. Again, a boring, unexciting tag team division with nobody to carry it.

So, I really don't see what good combining the tag team titles would do for the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back