Saturday Night Main Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

cenablows2006

Dark Match Jobber
Hey I was just reading the forums and noticed there are no saturday night main event cards for july 15th. Here is what I think with winners in capital letters.

1. EDGE vs cena vs rvd for wwe belt
2. MARK HENRY vs rey mysterio for heavyweight belt (chavo screw over)
3. Undertaker accepts khali challenge
4. DX segment
5. CARLITO/TRISH vs melina/nitro
6. Randy orton challenges Hulk Hogan at Summerslam
7. Bobby Lashley vs Finaly/regal

I actually change my mind on my picks there is no way both titles will change hand on tv as tv title changes for the main belts like never happen. There hasent been one on raw since austin beeating angle and smackdown had the the ironman match with angle lesnar (I dont count the battle royal that angle won). Well I must say that mysterio will retain and edge will win

I'm not going to say who I think is going to win, I just hope it is better than these fluke matches that we have been seeing.

cenablows2006 said:
Hey I was just reading the forums and noticed there are no saturday night main event cards for july 15th. Here is what I think with winners in capital letters.

4. DX segment

That looks pretty accurate. Those matches are very possible. I'de have CENA winning it though, I hate him but he probably will. You didn't pick anybody for Lashey vs. Finlay and Regal, but I would say Finlay and Regal.

The shit that I see happening on SNME...

-RVD/Cena/Edge

-Orton challenges Hogan

-Batista/Henry

-Taker/Khali encounter

-Benoit returns

-HHH/Shane

-Foley/Flair/Funk encounter (I would cream myself)

-Other stupid shit

cenablows2006 said:

4. DX segment

Yea thats a nice card and i agree with the winners.

cenablows2006 said:

4. DX segment

hulk hogan wanting to take on randy orton???? no way in hell!!!! hogan doesn't want to put his body on the line with a rookie. frankly hogan only wants to wrestle one man and that's Stone Cold Steve Austin.

newsboy_88 said:
hulk hogan wanting to take on randy orton???? no way in hell!!!! hogan doesn't want to put his body on the line with a rookie. frankly hogan only wants to wrestle one man and that's Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Randy Orton is a better wrestler than either Hogan or Stone Cold. The only person at risk in a Hogan match is his opponent (which is why Austin is against the idea).

I was thinking the Spirit Squad vs. DX for the tag team titles.

dtm8117 said:
Randy Orton is a better wrestler than either Hogan or Stone Cold. The only person at risk in a Hogan match is his opponent (which is why Austin is against the idea).

haven't you actually watched hogan's show???? i mean hell, hogan is almost as beat up as stone cold is. i mean he's been wrestling for one hell of a long time and i mean he's really banged up.

newsboy_88 said:
haven't you actually watched hogan's show???? i mean hell, hogan is almost as beat up as stone cold is. i mean he's been wrestling for one hell of a long time and i mean he's really banged up.

So many "I mean"s... Anywho, my point was that Randy Orton isn't a risky opponent, especially since Hogan won't lay down for anyobody. It would be ten minutes of Orton playing down to Hogan's level, and nothing more. And don't imply that I'm ignorant for not watching a reality show. That's just foolish.

cenablows2006 said:

4. DX segment

why would randy challenge hogan to a match?

newsboy_88 said:

randy orton isn't a rookie he been in WWE since 2002

Fuck yeah, and it would help Austin/Hogan (if it ever happens). Play off the legend killer theme. Hogan is the only legend (and would be the biggest) Orton hasn't "killed." Have Orton crap on Hulk's daughter, while promoting her (which Hogan is def. in favor of), build that shit up until SummerSlam, and then BAM, Leg Drop, Hogan wins! It would revive Hulk Hogan for a little bit longer (Austin-Hogan *clap clap clap clap clap*), promote Brooke the hook, and make Orton a top heel.

Why the fuck not?

Yea..but what's the point in having Hogan win a match anymore? He's old and doesn't make regular appears. You don't need to build him up for a match against stone cold because stone cold isn't wrestling any more.

Yea..but what's the point in having Hogan win a match anymore? He's old and doesn't make regular appears. You don't need to build him up for a match against stone cold because stone cold isn't wrestling any more.

Because Hulk Hogan draws money. Big money.

And how do you know what Austin is doing?

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
Because Hulk Hogan draws money. Big money.

And how do you know what Austin is doing?
To be honest I don't know if Hogan still would draw Big money. His "one last match" has been done a couple of times now and after the farce he had v HBK at SummerSlam 05 I for one don't want to see him in the ring again and the novelty value (which is all it would be) has worn thin. Also It's fairly common knowledge that Austin no longer wrestles. His bodys shot(by his own admission) if his body would still allow him to compete he'd probaly still be on the roster now. People keep bringing up the possablity of this match but as Austin and Hogan don't like each other,and nethier would be prepared to job to the other. So chances of this match happening are slim to non exsistent which,for me anyway is a good thing.:wwf:

this is how i would book SNME
HHH w/HBK vs Shane w/ Vince
winner- HHH in 15 min, afterwards a masked man attacks DX and allains with mchmahons
Kane and Taker meet up to take out Khali
Lashley vs Finley/Regal
winner-Lashley in 10 min
Orton vs Angle 3
winner- Angle in 20 min
after Hogan comes out to except Ortons challenge for SS
King Booker's "Court"
Booker T cashes his Title shot from king of ring with Rey at GAB, the two battle it out in a brawl.
RVD vs Cena vs Edge -wwe title
winner- Cena in a 15 min match

thats a great show which leads some great feuds for SS

Well, seeing as though Randy is my favorite, I would love to see him take on Hogan. Beating him would catapult Orton in the WWE. I'd rather see him challenge for the WWE title, but looks like Umaga is getting that at Summerslam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back