• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saritafan

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Get a load of what this peice of trash repped me with:

Saritafan said:
Gail kim is awesome, you don't know anything about wrestling ******. I bet you perfer woman like maryse who are talentless and don't even try

I laughed my ass off. Gail Kim is, as I said in the thread, a one-woman botchfest. And yet, the very woman this douche is named after, Sarah Stock, is a fave of mine. D-Man and JGoose remember how I was cheering Sarah "Sarita" Stock at the TNA House Show we attended.

So if Saritafan comes here, I want him (?) to know this - you little peice of garbage, you're an insignificant fucking worm, and for YOU to come after ME is like attacking a tank with a toothpick. You don't pack the gear to hang with me on these forums, so before you go rep-flaming, just take a step back and think about it for a while. Just because you went out and bought yourself a new Afflication t-shirt this weekend that finally made your 2nd testicle drop doesn't mean you're in anyway qualified to hold my jock strap you 3rd rate peice of garbage.

While I dont agree about Kim, I wouldnt go after you with red rep.

But IC I would like to ask, what do you plan to do about it? I red repped a couple of people recently (Becker and a random guy who is now banned) and both trolled me just to red rep a random post of mine.

Would you follow this course of action or look to debate with him?

While I dont agree about Kim, I wouldnt go after you with red rep.

But IC I would like to ask, what do you plan to do about it? I red repped a couple of people recently (Becker and a random guy who is now banned) and both trolled me just to red rep a random post of mine.

Would you follow this course of action or look to debate with him?

Nope, not banned.

I made this a few weeks ago, because Saritafan is a fucking moron who called Danielson an arrogant shit.

Numbers, I won't do a thing. I have thick skin dude - bish wants to rep-flame me (which isn't against the forum rules anymore) that is fine. I just hope he's up to the challenge.

Proving how insignificant someone is by making a thread in their honor: A WrestleZone Tradition.

No need for the comma, D-Man.

johnnyd2723-albums-ohio-meet-8-09-picture43535-grammar-nazi2.jpg

Maryse talentless? at least she works better matches than Gail Kim.

He red repped me once for taking a review thread too serious with the comment "Dude you take that way too serious, sounds as if you're reviewing the show"

Again, you are proving how much of an idiot you are by talking about rep. No one (except for you cause its all you think about) was talking about mine or your rep. So fuck off. Bitch.

Look ***, I don't know who you are, or who gave you permission to speak, but shut the fuck up. Numbers asshole posts better than you. Try WWE Universe. You'll be a big fish there. Here, you're pretty much nothing. Actually, that's an insult to everyone here who is nothing. You are less than that. Don't try taking Numbers on. You're overmatched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back