Santino Marella IC Champion.

Who will Santino Marella defend the IC belt against on this Monday's Raw?

• Shelton Benjamin

• Chris Masters

• Kenny Dykstra

• Johnny Nitro

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
(Because Santino's firt title defense has already taken place, I feel no need to the poll... I will also be changing the name of the thread to just Santino Morella IC Champ

I've been imperssed with Santino Marella, he has great potetial. I was just going to write an article on how I was upset at him becoming champion, but he's beginning to prove himself. Like many have said he has a rather unique style and I think that's needed.

So in addition to his fued with Chris Masters, Santino just had a (non-title) match with Shelton Benjamin on Heat, during which he continued his huge underdog ways. While I think its a good thing for Santino to be getting as much ring time as possible, the thought of the IC champ appearing on Heat just doesn't sit well with me. I know the belt has been misused of late, but that could be an all-time low. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Well I've read all your stuff and hahaha I really don't see too much in this guy. Plus his gimmick is so gay. Why would you have a "fan" win your belt? So what the IC title means nothing now that somebody in your audience can win it? Are you gonna start giving out IC belts for halloween now? I think its lame. Almost as lame as Tom Brandy, remember him? Well Santino needs something or after he loses the belt he'll go to being a jobber.

i wish Nitro won the title, Santino is shit... all he can do is a dropkick and a schoolboy pin.....Nitro is a legend....Shelton Benjamin is a legend (he should be way past being in the WGTT)...Kenny is young, they should push him by beating Santino while he has minute credibility as the current IC Champion, he is getting stale, every1 wants him to lose...Santino doesnt get an cheers from the crowd apart from when he won the title in Milan...

Did you hear the crowd go nuts at Vengeance when Umaga tore Santino's ass up? Guess it's safe to say that the whole super babyface gimmick is NOT getting over.

The guy doesnt even have a finisher, and knows about 4 or 5 moves, where does Vince get off on having this guy as IC champion, seems a little strange to me. Put the belt around Regal that guy knows how to wrestle.

The guy doesnt even have a finisher, and knows about 4 or 5 moves, where does Vince get off on having this guy as IC champion, seems a little strange to me. Put the belt around Regal that guy knows how to wrestle.

Putting the bely on Santino was a surprise move,
but if you think about it,
the whole thing just helped put over Bobby Lashley more.
Cause he's the one who technically beat Umaga, not Santino.

Plus, the fact that his gimmick is some italian guy who volunteered at a WWE show.

They already hinted towards Regal going after him at Vengeance,
I hope this happens and Regal kicks the crap out of him to become to the 2-time champ.

Like just about everyone else on this forum, I dislike Satino but I would like to see a triple threat match between Santino, William Regal, and Carlito for the IC title. I think they should start a fued between William Regal and Santino to set up a match for the IC title at American Bash. Carlito gets angry and says that he should get a shot at the title because he's been on RAW longer than Regal and It's not fair that Regal gets to come in straight from SD! and get an automatic shot for the title. At the Great American Bash Regal is about to complete his finisher on Santino but Carlito comes down the Isle, distracts Regal and costs him the match. The next night on RAW Carlito gets his IC title match. During that match the ref somehow gets knocked out. While the ref is down, Regal comes and lays Santino and Carlito out with the Brass knucks. The ref wakes up, counts to ten, and the match results in a draw so Santino is still the champ. The next couple of weeks Regal, Carlito, and Santino feud with each other and in result there is a triple threat ladder match for the IC title at Summerslam. Now that is what I would like to see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back