Royal Rumble 2007

theres no way in hell cena will win the rumble again i think the final 2 contestants will be orton and hbk orton winning and going to win the title at mania
either that or hbk and someone from smackdown like bobby lashley

I think Carlito will win. I think there going to build him up starting with a feud with Orton. I know it sounds like a stupid choice but if you think about it who would have thought Batista would be main eventing W.M. 21. He only started to get a huge push in late December of 2004 after Orton failed in the main event. And who would have thought that Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio would win titles at W.M. Six monts before Benoit was in a mid card feud with A-Train and Mysterio was in a worthless match with no build up with J.B.L at No Mercy.

i want hbk but this year he got screwed by vince. and last year he got screwd by kurt angle. will he get screwd this time?!

I dont think its particularly likely that an ecw guy will win it at all, unless they're planning on having the guy swtich shows to fight for another title. list of possibilities for the title are:

lashley
orton
mark henry
hbk
jeff hardy
kennedy
umaga
possibly test if they decide to go with ecw guy

I dont think kane will win it as its likely he'll leave after mania and I think kane will be involved with taker at wm, either tagging with or fighting against.

so i no this storeline is overplayed, but how about, hhh turn on michaels, go for wwe title, have shawn do knee surgury, come back win the royal rumble and go to mania main event shawn michaels vs hhh for the title

The favourite is Randy Orton. This is because by WrestleMania John Cena will b WWE champion & a Cena-Orton match looks like a cert. Triple H will b facing either Shawn Michaels or Umaga at WM23. As 4 Shawn I reckon he will enter 1st agen since hes the hometown hero & mayb finishing up 2nd. From Smackdown, Batista will b WHC by WM23. His opponent will b either Undertaker, King Booker or Ken Kennedy. The most likeliest will b King Booker. Their favourite superstar to win the Royal Rumble will b Bobby Lashley. However, it is too early to push him to a main event level (mayb nxt yr). Also their is no way Vince will have an ECW "extremist" win the Royal Rumble. It isnt even confirmed who their champion will b by then. I somehow doubt it will still b Big Show, with RVD, Sabu, Test, CM Punk, Hardcore Holly, Sandman & Mike Knox all getting pushes.

Ok I looked through the RAW Roster and the Smackdown Roster and I came up with a list of 14 Wrestlers. I know theres going to be criticism but heres my list. This takes into affect who is going to be champions at that time, etc. etc.

1. Undertaker
2. Bobby Lashley
3. Carlito Carribean Cool
4. Ken Kennedy
5. Shawn Michaels
6. Ric Flair
7. Randy Orton
8. Umaga
9. Finlay
10. Kane
11. Booker T
12. John Cena
13. HHH
14. The Great Khali

I think Undertaker is the top contender because as legendary as he is and is career has been, he has yet to win a royal rumble even though he competed in seven royal rumble matches in which he eliminated a total of 26 wrestlers. As far as matches other than the royal rumble match itself are concerned, Undertaker has competed in 6 singles matches. He`s 2-4 in those, 3 of which were title matches. In those 3 title matches, he went in every single time as the number one contender and lost every single time! Basically, the Royal Rumble hasn`t been very kind to the Undertaker! The rest kinda speak for themselves and YES, I put A LOT of thought into this list!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Randy Orton will win. He deserves another title run as a heel. I really like the idea of a Cena/Orton feud leading into Wrestlemania. Lashley isn't ready yet for the big time. Carlito needs some tweaking, possibly a title shot at Cyber Sunday. Taker doesn't need one, Kane doesn't want one. Trips and Shawn got DX. Edge has already hit his peak. Benoit's been there, so has Mysterio. Hardy, Masters, Finlay, Booker, Batista will all be involved in other programs.

Maybe Shawn should fight for the wwe title and vince should screw him like survivor series '97

the person wo should win it is the undertaker. but they will have cena or batista win it what ever one is not the champ on smackdown cena will be in smackdown soon

I think hbk should win it, and also have a match with the undertaker headlining it in a stepulation match, maybe a street fight or something. One of them having there last match at wrestlemainia should be a good one to remember!!!

DiscoKid240 said:
Ok I looked through the RAW Roster and the Smackdown Roster and I came up with a list of 14 Wrestlers. I know theres going to be criticism but heres my list. This takes into affect who is going to be champions at that time, etc. etc.

1. Undertaker
2. Bobby Lashley
3. Carlito Carribean Cool
4. Ken Kennedy
5. Shawn Michaels
6. Ric Flair
7. Randy Orton
8. Umaga
9. Finlay
10. Kane
11. Booker T
12. John Cena
13. HHH
14. The Great Khali

I think Undertaker is the top contender because as legendary as he is and is career has been, he has yet to win a royal rumble even though he competed in seven royal rumble matches in which he eliminated a total of 26 wrestlers. As far as matches other than the royal rumble match itself are concerned, Undertaker has competed in 6 singles matches. He`s 2-4 in those, 3 of which were title matches. In those 3 title matches, he went in every single time as the number one contender and lost every single time! Basically, the Royal Rumble hasn`t been very kind to the Undertaker! The rest kinda speak for themselves and YES, I put A LOT of thought into this list!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Ridiculous list.

John Cena and Randy Orton are the only realistic contenders to win the Rumble, which will probably set up a match between the both of them at WrestleMania. It's way too soon for Carlito, Kennedy or Lashley to win it and main event WrestleMania, in my opinion. Them 3 will have a much greater chance at Royal Rumble 2008. HBK and HHH have already won it, and i just can't see Undertaker ever winning the Rumble. The others on that list simply have no chance.

Kane or Carlito
hope its Kane,
most likely choice is carlito. Thats Cool

why in nthe worls would shayx put kahli on his list.. last I heard he most likely done.. b/c he sux// If he come back he might join ECW...

Anywayz do anyone thing it wold be all three brands this year ten from each... mb an ECW guy winning it.. if not it deff will be a Raw guy

^slightly off topic: i heard if Khali comes back theyre gonna try and push him as a face! (lol) But i hope its Undertaker or Kane...It might be Lashley cos its about 6 months away isnt it? He'll b ready for a main event spot by then i think...otherwise im hoping for Orton or Carlito to win....i dont think itll b Booker cos hes 41 now, and hes got his title at the moment, i dont see him headlining WM again....

the people i think are going to be cena,orton,hhh one of those 3 will win the rumble i GURANTEE it

Orton will probably win it and go on to face cena at wm. I really dont think anyone else deserves it more than orton.

orton should win, regardless of michaels being in it or not.......

yeah michaels gets screwed like every year. firs chris jericho, then he was not in 2004, but 2005 he was screwd by angle, and 06 it was the mcmahons

kane will not win he does not want a title havent u heard him say it john cena will not win he will take a break from the title
undertaker probly wont get another title
randy orton he is pretty dam annoying and i hope he dont win
carlito i dont think hes ready
benjamin i would like to see him win he deserves it but i think he wins money in the bank
i think lashley will win it batista will age out and booker t will need another opponent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back