Royal Rumble 2007

Oh yeah he did... He eliminated Angle at the end... Well there goes my pick... My new pick is Lashley... He's gonna be a main eventer by then... And if they want to push him the right way... They'd have him win...

yeah hbk one the 95 and 96 rumbles 95 he entered number one and 96 he entered number 18 and he eliminated nine ppl setting a record that wouldnt be broken until kane

I think he most likely will be challenging for the title(probably against Orton or a heel Cena)I doubt he will actually be involved in the Rumble match.However, if HHH pulls his weight next year(like every fuckin year) we might see HBK winning,culminating in a "DX Wrestlemania23 Main event" After the crap the WWE pulled at WM22,I believe anything is possible.It might work if they promote it right though.

I say Orton to win RR07 then take the WWE title from Cena at Mania.

wholef'nshow15 said:
The 2007 Royal Rumble Is Going To Be In San Antonio Texas
Does That Mean That Shawn Michaels Might Win The Royal Rumble
Will He Headline Mania One More Time?

just because its gonna be in texas, it doesn't mean that someone from texas is gonna win it.

I believe come Royal Rumble that John Cena will have the belt around his waste and that in the Rumble HBK will eliminate Orton to win it all but Orton will wind up facing Cena at Mania

undertaker should win the rumble and the world heavyweight title
kane should be in raw main event and the show should end up with taker winning and kane's music sounding and then show goes off to wrestlemania highlights with kane/taker staredown.

orton or triple h are goin gto win it in my opinion, maybe triple h win win form an assist frrom hbk or something but even though hbk is my favorite wrestler he wont win the rumble although i am sur ehe will be in the rumble since it is in his hometown

Just because it's in his hometown, doesn't mean he's going to win. I think he will be either involved in the Main Event, or he'll be in the Rumble, he'll probably be the last one eliminated, but not win it.

I dont think HBK even wants to be the WWE Champ anymore... He had his time... Right now he's trying to push the younger Superstars... But due to him signing a 5 year deal... Who knows whats instore for HBK...

Hey are ECW gona be in the rumble? If so CM Punk, but Kane deserves a title shot, and decent reign, or Lashley, hell maybe Jeff?

PauLwaLL50 said:
HBK > Cena will ever be... That much will happen soon I hope.... The logical choice to win the Rumble is Triple H... He never won it before... And being he can do whatever he wants... Don't you think that would be the best case scenario for him to become Champ again...

Triple H has won the royal rumble before. I think after returning from his injury, he won the royal rumble.

I want Randy Orton to win the RR07, only because he is my favourite wrestler out of everyone else, but thats not the only reason, he is being treated the same as Kane is, hes being hold back for no reason, i personally dont see anyone winning the Royal Rumble apart from someone like Orton, because there are now mainly new comers and small superstars if WWE actually come to their senses, then ok Lashley could win it, if not then Randy Orton, if not that then someone like Undertaker or Kane, but what i think is gonna happen is this, if Orton doesnt win the Royal Rumble then a Smackdown! superstar may win it and like HHH, Orton may win a trounament n face Cena at WM23, Cena wont be the in the Royal Rumble because he will be champion now untill he looses it at WM23, i am 80% certain on this. However, HHH and HBK have already won rumbles, in my opinion it would just be a back and fourth title reign if HBK or HHH won it, Kane n Orton seriously need to have a turn. Lol hell Chavo Guerrero could be the future WHC and follow Eddie Guerrero foot steps, not saying it will happen but it could, like we never thought Eddie would ever be WWE Champion...........

The reason that I believe that the Rumble will take place in San Antonio is not because HBK will win the battle royal for the 3rd time or because he will beat Cena or even because he will become the second Undisputed Champion in history, but because maybe he'll give his retirement speech in front of his hometown crowd, It would make sense since in the las couple of years we have seen everything that was espected of him and that had still to do (matches with Hogan, Angle & Edge) and reunions (Jannetty & Triple H), plus lets not forget that 10 years ago, he also returned home to get the belt back and to give his trainer the proper farewell, so I think it's the perfect setting to end his career on a perfect note, however dont you think that it's also a little strange that WWE is planning to hold next year's Survivor Series in Montreal? hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Dkko said:
The reason that I believe that the Rumble will take place in San Antonio is not because HBK will win the battle royal for the 3rd time or because he will beat Cena or even because he will become the second Undisputed Champion in history, but because maybe he'll give his retirement speech in front of his hometown crowd, It would make sense since in the las couple of years we have seen everything that was espected of him and that had still to do (matches with Hogan, Angle & Edge) and reunions (Jannetty & Triple H), plus lets not forget that 10 years ago, he also returned home to get the belt back and to give his trainer the proper farewell, so I think it's the perfect setting to end his career on a perfect note, however dont you think that it's also a little strange that WWE is planning to hold next year's Survivor Series in Montreal? hmmmmmmmmmmm...
I dont think he's going to retire..

Royal Rumble 2007 - 10 year San Antonio Anniversary
Wrestlemania 23 - 20 year Detroit Anniversary
Survivor Series 2007 - 10 year Montreal Anniversary

WWE just wants, for whatever reason, to go back to the sites of past PPV's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back