Rowan will never make it in the WWE....

Well I think he could of pulled off that Nailz gimmick pretty well, lol he dresses like an ex con anyway minus the orange.

Yeah I really don't see him doing anything, he could of made it if he just never said anything, wear the mask and just beat up people. Look how far Kane got without taking, and then after a while people couldn't wait to hear Kane talk, then once he did, they had months worth of storylines just about Kane finally talking. It could of done wonders for him.

Well I think he could of pulled off that Nailz gimmick pretty well, lol he dresses like an ex con anyway minus the orange.

Yeah I really don't see him doing anything, he could of made it if he just never said anything, wear the mask and just beat up people. Look how far Kane got without taking, and then after a while people couldn't wait to hear Kane talk, then once he did, they had months worth of storylines just about Kane finally talking. It could of done wonders for him.

I tend to agree with you to an extent. But I think it is worth remembering that Kane debuted in a time that meant his character could be viewed as organic to the era and dangerous at the same time.

Do you honestly think that Rowan would get away with wanting to set John Cena on fire at a PPV? I doubt it.

But you have made me think that perhaps the days of the monster heel who doesn't talk that much is over. I can't think of the last monster heel in the WWE who really made it with a gimmick like that. In fact, it might just have been Kane. And that was a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back