• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rowan and Harper?

Luke Harper is a good wrestler, if he wasn't he would still be down with NXT. Eric Rowan is decent but not quite as good as Luke. Luke should go on his own away from the Authority and feud with guys like Ryback or Randy Orton. Eric should feud with Kane. If you can find partners for either one that would work, both can do well as part of a Tag Team. Both of them are mid-card Wrestlers at best, Luke has more upside you can team him with Big Show or Kane you can have him shave his beard and make a face turn.

I've seen every match Harper has had since debuting on the main roster. And the only matches he's had that were very good were with Dolph Ziggler (who can get a great match out of anyone with a pulse) and The Usos (who can likewise work tag team magic with anyone). Every other match he's had has been bad or, at best, mediocre. His match with Cena was decent, and his match with Chris Jericho was crap. Harper is an AWFUL wrestler.

So you clearly didn't watch Wyatt's vs The Shield then if you think he is awful in the ring. Find me another big man that can do half the stuff he does in the ring.

Kane. The Undertaker. Abyss. Hell, Roman Reigns can do more than Luke Harper and Reigns has like half a dozen moves.

Kane? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH that's the funniest thing I've ever sen on these boards.

Did you not watch RAW last Monday when Harper outperformed Reigns by a long shot in their 1-on-1 match?

And I don't think any of us are comparing Harper to Undertaker. Just because the guy isn't on the level of an all-time legend doesn't mean he isn't good in the ring.

I'm not talking 2014 Kane, I'm talking 2001-2008 Kane, when he was at his best. And even now Luke Harper is BARELY on Kane's level. There's nothing special about Harper in-ring, he's just an average big guy. I swear everyone on these boards are on crack, thinking Harper is a good wrestler. He's barely even mediocre.

Kane. The Undertaker. Abyss. Hell, Roman Reigns can do more than Luke Harper and Reigns has like half a dozen moves.

Sorry, totally forgot that time Kane and undertaker were hitting hurricaranas and move at the pace Harper does.

And reigns a better wrestler than Harper. Please, now you're just embarrassing yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back