Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round Two...

rduAdsD.png

Stage: Dracula's Castle

On top of a craggy hill in Transylvania lies the ultimate spooky castle, the one belonging to Vlad the Impaler himself! It is usually storming around this structure, and it is usually night. Makes it spookier. It's a stark contrast to these two colorful heroes who are set to do battle there! In round 1, All Might handily defeated Archangel with a smile on his face, while Ms. Marvel braved a vicious alien creature known as the Xenomorph and came out on top. Now they clash, but only one hero can move on!

FIGHT!

This match would rule.

I'm leaning All Might as I think from an overall power perspective he has the advantage, but I'm going to have to think on this. I'm not ready to decide just yet. I just know that this match would go all over the map and it would definitely be a match to incapacitation no matter who wins. They would also definitely shake hands before and after the fight.

Damn!!!

I fought so hard for you Ms. Marvel just for it to end here. All Might has this one. He is much stronger than Marvel. It wouldn't be a cake walk. Both would be beaten, battered, and bruised in a very hard fought battle. All Might exceeds Marvel's durability as well.

Damn, I love you Kamala Khan but your journey ends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back