• Powerpuff Girls & Joker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND TWO

J33XRuM.png

The magical team of Aragorn and Vivi may seem to be underdogs to most, but that didn't stop them from getting past Sherlock Holmes and Ness in the first round. Can the magic continue as they take on a tournament favorite in the Powerpuff Girls and Joker?

FIGHT!

Vivi always reminded me of Orko from He-Man for some reason.

Anyway, Aragorn's a master swordsman, about on par with Sabrewulf and Mike Tyson in close combat, but he has next to nothing to deal damage from a range, apart from a normal bow which isn't even canon.

Vivi is obviously proficient in magic, and probably is the factor that determines who wins and loses this battle. I'm not exactly sure of Vivi's limits, but I'm assuming he has enough MP to probably take out one of the girls (presuming he hits)

Joker's weapons quite honestly destroy Aragorn. One canister of laughing gas is enough to deal with Aragorn sadly, and he won't be able to get close to Joker or the girls. I have no idea if the laughing gas will effect Vivi, but for the fun of it, let's say no. Even so, Joker's weapons are very effective against organic opponents and they'll certainly do a toll on Vivi.

Throw in the Powerpuff Girls and Vivi is Catch 22'd, seeing as Aragorn will die early and Vivi doesn't have infinite mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back