Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round One

aragornvsfox.png

Two warriors from different eras and species collide! Aragorn is wise and strong, possessing Elven wisdom and wielding a blade with deadly accuracy and force. Fox McCloud may be an experienced pilot, but he is also a force to be reckoned with on foot. How will their styles clash when they are pitted against each other in the Battle Zone?

FIGHT!

I'm not sure I would say Fox McCloud is a human but he still gets my vote. Aragorn is smart, strong, good with a sword, however when it comes down to it Fox McCloud has more weapons to beat Aragorn with. One shot with his gun will definetly hurt Aragorn, imagine would three would do? Aragorn has NEVER used a shield which I think will be his downfall in this round. Fox doesn't hav to get close to Aragorn rendering his sword useless. Aragorn just doesn't have a true chance in this one.

As much as I would love to say Aragorn wins this one, there is almost no chance in hell he would. Though he is brilliantly skilled battle when it comes to weapons he is outmatched, Fox pops a cap in Aragorn's ass and McCloud stands victorious.

I have to disagree with the other posters here, I'm gonna go with Aragorn. Whilst Foz McCloud may have a giant arsenal of weaponry, I truly believe that Aragorn's never-say-die attitude will prevail. Aragorn is lightning quick, intelligent and very adaptable. He is also very calculating. In what would definitely be a fight to the death, I see Aragorn scraping it, perhaps with a sword to the heart.

ARAGORN

Fox has laser guns, landmasters and space ships. Aragorn has a sword forged in the underworld. This is just not a fair fight. Fox wins via technological superiority

I have to disagree with the other posters here, I'm gonna go with Aragorn. Whilst Foz McCloud may have a giant arsenal of weaponry

Technlogy wins in this fight Rohan don't be so naive as to vote for someone who only has a sword. One shot with a laser gun ends this battle quick.

I truly believe that Aragorn's never-say-die attitude will prevail.

Quite frankly he may be determined, he may have a better attitude but he is outmatched. And yes I like Aragorn as a character better then a Fox.

Aragorn is lightning quick, intelligent and very adaptable.

When's the last time you saw a gun in Lord of the Rings? When's the last time you saw Aragorn use a shield? Like I said one shot then he's done.

He is also very calculating. In what would definitely be a fight to the death, I see Aragorn scraping it, perhaps with a sword to the heart.

Fox would never get close to Aragorn. It isn't Fox's style. He likes to attack from afar especially against an opponent like Aragorn.

Much like the Leo/Punisher Fight, it all comes down to the Weaponry that's possessed by the two men(?). Aragorn's nice & light on his feet, but he's got a Sword. That is all. It's a shame again to see a great character get put up in a fight that he simply couldn't win, but that's the way the Cookie crumbles. Fox has too much in his arsenal for Aragorn too fight against. It's not going to end well for the Strider, but the Fox will be moving on to the next round.

Aragorn is literally bringing a sword to a gunfight which means he's fucked. He can put up a good fight but what it ultimately boils down to is better equipment or as said earlier, technological superiority. In addition to his gun, Fox could easily hop on his ship and instantly incinerate Aragorn. Aragorn may be nimble but he doesn't have the superhuman reflexes needed to dodge Fox's fire attacks. Fox takes this easily. It's not even a fair fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back