• Powerpuff Girls & Joker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND THREE

1oLvOaj.png

The team of Captain America and Master Chief just survived a battle against one of the most powerful teams in the tournament while the Power Puff Girls and Joker were just too powerful for their opponents. American and Earth's greatest heroes team up to take on the heroes of Townsville and Gotham's greatest villain. Who wins?

FIGHT!

I personally voted for Team Master America however I think this one is a lot closer than meets the eyes. Joker is pretty much a non factor as Master Chief would blow Joker's brains out within the first 10 seconds, this rendering this a 2 vs 3/1 fight. Oddly enough I feel like this is where an argument could be made for either sides however Team Master America has a slight advantage. They are both some of the characteristically "strong" characters in this tournament. They achieve what they want to do and whatever they set their hard out to do they give it 100 percent. I can't say the same for The Powerder Puff girls. They're deadly when cohesive but I could somehow see a bit of laxadazicalness in this fight considering they are fighting two "heroes." This migh cause a doubt as to why fight tubs letting Team Master America to victory.

Joker has no chance here, but I'm stuck wondering if MC and Captain America would have any effect on the Powerpuff Girls by themselves...

Edit: Looked over this link, and I think, considering Master Chief matches some of these powers by himself, while Cap either matches or overpowers them, I'm gonna have to give it to MC and Captain America.

Would Old Cap and Chief, men who symbolize all that is right and just, men who have fought in wars and pride themselves on doing the right thing; would they really have the hearts to kill or hurt 3 adorable little girls? I don't think they do.

To elaborate on my other post; I generally don't like the person A wouldn't fight person B arguments. This is different though. I could see Cap having trouble beating the shit out of little girls that were completely fucking evil, never mind girls who are pure goodness. Add in that nothingis truly at stake in this tourney, I just can't imagine Cap or Chief shooting at or throwing his shield or even hitting three little girls.

To elaborate on my other post; I generally don't like the person A wouldn't fight person B arguments. This is different though. I could see Cap having trouble beating the shit out of little girls that were completely fucking evil, never mind girls who are pure goodness. Add in that nothingis truly at stake in this tourney, I just can't imagine Cap or Chief shooting at or throwing his shield or even hitting three little girls.

You can't imagine Master Chief fighting completely capable girls who are attacking them simply because they're little girls? I don't think that's a plausible scenario. He would have scoped them out as legitimate threats the moment they started dealing some real damage, and that's all it really takes to get someone to fight.

But neither Chief nor Cap fight without a conscience or a strong sense of what's right and wrong. They fight with their emotions but don't let them get the best of them.

Chief I guess is plausible but Cap would not fight. He's made of pure righteousness and good and he would not attack three little girls who are of pure heart just to win a tournament.

While all this inner debating is happening the girls will begin their bombardment of Chief and Joker would be plotting a scheme. The inner debate wouldn't be instantaneous for either one, harming or killing children especially ones who are genuinely good would not come easily to Chief and wouldn't happen for Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back