Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round Two

batman-vs-joker.png

It was a battle destined to happen. It has been waged many a time, in many a place, under many a circumstance. It has been said that one man cannot exist without the other, and in this match they have the chance to fight it out one more time. Batman takes on his longtime nemesis, The Joker, in a battle for the ages.

FIGHT!

With the ability to pre plan and make use of other forces, the Joker might have a chance. In a knockdown 1 on 1, I think Bats has a massive advantage. Mr Wayne foils the fun of the Joker yet again.

God dammit! I'm allowed to dream arent I? I think like Fit said that the Joker could win, but unlike him. It won't be a 1 on 1, no way Joker will agree to that. Let alone keep to that rule, he will send masses of troops and set traps for days. This time I believe the man has it in the cards to beat the Gothem city hero.

God dammit! I'm allowed to dream arent I? I think like Fit said that the Joker could win, but unlike him. It won't be a 1 on 1, no way Joker will agree to that. Let alone keep to that rule, he will send masses of troops and set traps for days. This time I believe the man has it in the cards to beat the Gothem city hero.

Thing is, that's against the rules, so if Joker sent out an army and pre-planned, he'd be disqualified and lose anyway. However, I think that Joker could probably set some traps in the heat of the battle and eke out the win anyway. That said, Batman's the hero. The hero has to win against his archrival...right?

These two have been battling for decades, Batman always ends up coming out on top. It'll be another epic encounter between the two the but the end result it ultimately the same. Batman takes the win, yet again

More time then not, Batman has defeated The Joker. History tells us that. And while I don't believe Batman will kill The Joker, he will certainly incapacitate him long enough to pick up the victory and move on. Batman may be the only character who doesn't kill anybody during this tournament because of his set of ideals when it comes to fighting crime, but he is still just as violent as he needs to be. The Joke is known for his plans and he will need one hell of one to get through Batman. He has done it before, but Batman wins more times then not. I don't see that changing here. Batman wins.

I think FitFinlay4Life said it best. If Joker was able to gameplan for Batman, he might give The Dark Knight a run for his money.

We shouldn't underestimate The Joker though. He's a crazed, psychotic, severely unhinged person who probably carries knives and bombs on him.

But of course, Batman's Utility Belt is ready to counter such attacks from The Joker and with him weaponless, Batman pounds him into unconsciousness.

The Caped Crusader takes this one handily.

As has already been said, the rule of pre-planning plays solidly into the hands of Batman as pre-planning is one of the Joker's greatest strengths. The other rule that helps Bats is the ability to win the contest through incapacitating your opponent. Had it been a fight to the death, it may have lasted a very long time but in the end I think the Joker is far more likely to kill Batman than the other way around.

But as it is, Batman has proven time and again that one on one he is more than the Joker can handle. Only one winner here

As much as I hate to vote for Bats, I have to here as I did first round. No argument needed, no debate necessary. Just read every Joker/Batman story since the beginning. Joker is a lot of things, and very dangerous, but history has shown again and again that even being deceptively speedy and enthusiastically murderous is no safeguard to having your ass handed to you by Batman. Batman doesn't need to kill him, he just needs to do what he does every other time he's busted Joker. Kick him around, bust his jaw up, slap him, cuff him, and send him back to Arkham.

Batman here....damnit.

Batman! Batman! Batman!

Every point that I would bring up in these arguments have been brought up. Had the Joker been allowed allies/planning, then there's a very large possibility that he could pull out a win. But, as stated, he would be DQ'd should someone attempt to aid him. It's a shame, because I really am such a big fan of Joker. However, Batman would have superior skills in this fight and eventually take it to him, going through to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back